ATLANTA, GA – January 27, 2015 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Powersports Marketing officially congratulates our 2014 ‘Voice of Customer’ Excellence winners! Earning this prestigious award is quite an accomplishment and is issued from the ultimate authority: the dealerships’ actual customers.
The 2014 winners include:
- National Dealer of the Year – Wolverine Harley-Davidson® – Clinton Township, MI
- Region 1 Winner – Hannum’s Harley-Davidson® Media – Media, PA
- Region 2 Winner – Augusta Harley-Davidson® – Augusta, GA
- Region 3 Winner – Kutter Harley-Davidson® – Janesville, WI
- Region 4 Winner – Thunder Mountain Harley-Davidson® – Loveland, CO
- Region 5 Winner – High Desert Harley-Davidson® – Meridian, ID
- Rookie of the Year (Less than 6 months on the program) – Rooster’s Harley-Davidson®
This annual competition is scored on the dealers’ Repeat and Referral Score (RRS). The RRS is a dynamic measurement determined by using an algorithm that considers the Dealers Voice of Customer (reviews & feedbacks), star rating, trending, and action on responding and handling those reviews and feedbacks.
Winners will all receive a variety of prizes, including premium placement on the national consumer website: www.PowersportsDealerLocator.com. Additionally, the national winner will receive a complimentary Sharp Shooter Event Marketing Campaign valued at over $5,000.
Powersports dealers may contact Powersports Marketing at 877-242-4472 to inquire about PDL Certification, the Powersports Dealer Locator website, the Repeat and Referral Score, or how to compete in the 2015 ‘Voice of Customer’ Excellence Award program.
About Powersports Marketing
Powersports Marketing™ www.powersportsmarketing.com and Powersports Dealer Locator www.powersportsdealerlocator.com are subsidiaries of Dealership University™ and specialize in training and targeted marketing solutions for Powersports dealers of all sizes throughout the U.S. With solutions ranging from Direct mail and E-mail Marketing to Search Engine Marketing, Online Reputation Management and Social Media Marketing. For more information, please visit: www.powersportsmarketing.com.