LOS ALAMITOS, CA – November 27, 2014 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Finally a race driven Radial Mount Master Cylinder with a built in reservoir that works every bit as good as it looks. This master delivers stunning performance and feel for any bike without the need for an external reservoir and with classic RSD styling. With fully adjustable levers and clearance for stock switch housings, this versatile system will drastically improve your brake system from the master cylinder down.
- Racing driven radial mount technology gets the most out of your RSD, stock or aftermarket brake caliper by increasing leverage
- Compatible with OEM switch housings and CANbus wiring
- 1” clamping diameter
- Twist adjuster easily modifies the lever distance from the handlebar
- CNC machined from billet aluminum
- Brake light switch included
- Lever surface shape designed for a comfortable and smooth feel
- Available for 9/16” bare for the single disc & 11/16” bore for dual disc applications
- Design match to the Radial product line
For additional information, please go to www.rolandsands.com
THE RSD STORY
Roland Sands Design is a motorcycle, product and apparel company that has its roots in racing, custom bike building and design. Our inspiration comes from a high performance background that blends the love of two wheels with the desire to create unique products. We live the two-wheeled life and our crew is a diverse collection of road racers, off-road, dirt track, super Moto and custom bike builders and riders. It is this diversity that allows us to work with the best in the industry on a variety of projects. Our clients include Ducati, Dunlop, Harley-Davidson, Panasonic, Performance Machine, Piaggio, Polaris, Toyota, Triumph, Yamaha, Vance & Hines and many others.