BOISE, ID – September 30, 2014 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Now available from FLY Street: the all-new Conquest street helmet with drop down inner sun shield.
Features and Materials:
- Safety Certifications Include – DOT, ECE
- Advanced Composite Spectra® Shell – Lightweight superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Dual Density EPS Liner – two layers of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene), one softer one slightly harder, combine to provide more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact
- Flow Through EPS and Comfort Liner Air System – EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) and comfort liner align to maximize airflow
- Quick Release Washable Qwick-Dry® Comfort Liner and Cheek Pads – ultra plush, hydrophilic (water loving) liner absorbs sweat, is perforated to provide plenty of ventilation, and easy to remove and clean with our “Quick Snap” system
- Drop Down Inner Sun Shield – Inner shield is easily raised and lowered with a lever on the side of the helmet
- Easy Shield Changes – Quick, secure and tool-less removal and installation
- Optically Superior Anti-Fog Face Shield – Optically clear shield with state of the art fog free technology and Anti-Scratch Hard Coating
- Removable Air Guide – Air guide helps direct airflow upwards across the shield assisting in keeping the shield fog free
Colors: Flat Black, Matte White/Black/Grey, Hi-vis Yellow/Black, Green/Black, and Pink/White/Black
View all colorways online HERE.
Retail Prices: $249.95 Flat Black, $259.95 graphics
Boise, Idaho based Western Power Sports (WPS) distributes over 120,000 products; including offroad and street motorcycle, ATV and UTV, snowmobile, and watercraft parts and accessories to dealers nationwide. Currently one of the fastest growing nationwide delivery systems of powersports industry products, WPS distributes products through its regional warehouse network; with locations in Boise, Idaho; Fresno, California; Memphis, Tennessee; Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania, and Ashley, Indiana.