RICHMOND, CA – September 15, 2014 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – New BMC air filter* fitments now available for 2014 KTM 1290 SuperDuke, 2014 Yamaha FZ-09 and 2011-2013 Honda CBR250 – which also fit the 2015 Honda CBR300R. BMC produces the world’s highest quality air filters for both race and street use, distributed to the US and Canada by SpeedMob, Inc.
BMC air filters are made in one single piece with no welded joints in order to avoid breakage. The filtering material is composed of a special cotton gauze soaked with low viscosity oil and covered with an epoxy coated alloy mesh to ensure protection from petrol fumes and oxidation due to air humidity. BMC air filters guarantee superior air capacity in respect to OEM filters, allowing minimum loss of power in the air flow and therefore obtaining the best possible performance from the engine.
2014 KTM 1290 SuperDuke R
- FM796/20 – Replacement Bike Filter – MSRP $89.00
- FM796/20RACE – Race Bike Filter – MSRP $99.00
2014 Yamaha FZ-09 (MT-09)
- FM787/01 – Replacement Bike Filter – MSRP $89.00
- FM787/01RACE – Race Bike Filter – MSRP $99.00
2011-2013 Honda CBR250
2015 Honda CBR300R
- FM645/04 – Replacement Bike Filter – MSRP $69.00
- FM645/04RACE – Race Bike Filter – MSRP $79.00
For more information or to place an order, please contact SpeedMob at (510) 232-4040 or email email@example.com. Be sure to sign up for our newsletter and like us on Facebook to keep up the latest SpeedMob products, news and special promotional offers. Learn more about BMC air filters by visiting their website or www.speedmob.com.
* CALIFORNIA CUSTOMER WARNING: CERTAIN FITMENTS ARE FOR CLOSED COURSE COMPETITION USE ONLY. NOT INTENDED FOR STREET USE. PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK ABOVE OR CONTACT SPEEDMOB, INC. FOR MORE INFORMATION.