MEDINA, MN – September 2, 2014 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – FieldCandy is proud to announce a new collaboration with Indian Motorcycle®, America’s First Motorcycle Company™. Founded in 1901, Indian® is one of the most legendary and iconic motorcycle brands worldwide, well known for bikes that inspire freedom and adventure.
Indian® Motorcycle’s distinctive engineering prowess and speed is firmly rooted in American history from its domination on the race tracks, its support of allied forces in WW1 and WW2 to Burt Munro who set a land speed record with the ‘world’s fastest Indian’ in 1967. Today Indian Motorcycle® continues to produce class leading motorcycles from the Indian® Chief® Classic to Indian® Scout™.
Excitingly, FieldCandy’s Original Explorer two person tent fits neatly into a compact carry case, perfect for ‘on the back of a bike’ trips. The new rustic design has been created to reflect Indian® Motorcycle’s rich American heritage and one that can withstand the extreme conditions the open road can bring.
All FieldCandy products are extremely high quality, with specially developed printing technology to produce designs that are UV fade resistant, 100% waterproof and fire retardant. Each product is made in England to the high specification of an expedition tent. Find the Indian Motorcycle® tent in worldwide Indian® Dealers or online at www.fieldcandy.com or indianmotorcycle.com for $695.99 USD ($779.99 Canada). Accessory Part # 2863891
Indian Motorcycle®, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII), is America’s First Motorcycle Company™. Founded in 1901, Indian Motorcycle® has won the hearts of motorcyclists around the world and earned distinction as one of America’s most legendary and iconic brands through unrivaled racing dominance, engineering prowess and countless innovations and industry firsts. Today that heritage and passion is reignited under new brand stewardship. To learn more, please visit www.indianmotorcycle.com.
Polaris is a recognized leader in the powersports industry with annual 2013 sales of $3.8 billion. Polaris designs, engineers, manufactures and markets innovative, high quality off-road vehicles, including all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) and the Polaris RANGER® and RZR® side-by-side vehicles, snowmobiles, motorcycles and on-road electric/hybrid powered vehicles.
Polaris is among the global sales leaders for both snowmobiles and off-road vehicles and has established a presence in the heavyweight cruiser and touring motorcycle market with the Victory® and Indian Motorcycle® brands. Additionally, Polaris continues to invest in the global on-road small electric/hybrid powered vehicle industry with Global Electric Motorcars (GEM), Goupil Industrie SA, Aixam Mega S.A.S., and internally developed vehicles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a complete line of Polaris Engineered Parts, Accessories and Apparel, Klim branded apparel and ORV accessories under the Kolpin and Cycle Country brands.
FieldCandy is an exciting designer brand of outdoor products created to add stylish flair to camping. We love to excite people by offering a range of quirky designs that stand out from the crowd with colour and creativity.
- High resolution pictures are available on request by email or Register at the FieldCandy Press Centre for more information and images.
- FieldCandy was founded in 2011, with the aim of pairing stylish design with practical durability.
- FieldCandy’s product range:
- FieldCandy have a Limited Edition designer range created from famed artists from around the world including Zandra Rhodes (fashion icon), and Terry Pastor (album designer for David Bowie).
- FieldCandy are proud to have collaborated with some big name brands including Kelis, Jack Wills, Jackie Collins, Sony, Paul Smith, Company Magazine and the Moomin Books!
- Winner – Walpole Brand of Tomorrow (2012), a benchmark for British luxury
- A collection of FieldCandy products can be found in Harrods and Heals of London, Not on the High Street and Urban Outfitters.
- Proudly made in England with quality materials, our printing technology has been specially developed for quality, durability and detailed imagery. Each tent is carefully hand cut sewn and checked.
Contact: Emma Robinson, FieldCandy Public Relations Manager
Tel: + 44 (0) 1246 470 002
Mobile: + 44 (0) 7506 040 668
Address: Prospect House, Colliery Close, Staveley, Chesterfield, UK, S43 3QE