ALISO VIEJO, CA – August 22, 2014 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Schuberth will be unveiling a completely new helmet model at the 2014 AIMExpo. Along with the new helmet, several new graphics and colorways on existing models will be showcased at the show. Schuberth factory representatives from Germany and North America will be on hand for inquiries, helmet fittings and interviews at the October 16-19 show in Orlando, FL.
“We are very excited to introduce another outstanding Schuberth product that is something completely new for our line and customer base,” said Randy Northrup, Vice President of Schuberth North America. “AIMExpo is the perfect venue to enter a completely new product category since the show attracts dealers and media as well as end consumers. Just as we strive to lead the industry with our innovative head protection products, AIMExpo is changing the way we look at motorcycle shows here in the United States. We are happy to be a part of it and to add to the excitement with our new product launch.”
Come see Schuberth helmets at the 2014 AIMExpo
Schuberth will be set up in booth #1501 with their complete line of helmets on display. Visitors to the booth can talk to a Schuberth representative about the technology and construction process that make these helmets so advanced. A full range of sizes will be available to try on, and a rep can help you get properly fitted in a C3 Pro, C3 Pro Women, C3, C3W, S2 or SR1 helmet. Learn more about Schuberth helmets, accessories and more at SchuberthNorthAmerica.com.
More on AIMExpo 2014
- Open to Media/Dealers October 16-17; General Public October 18-19
- America’s first combined trade, media and consumer powersports event
- Conveniently located at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL
- See the latest and greatest from more than 400 exhibitors from around the world
- Get a first look at brand new Schuberth helmets
- Meet Schuberth representatives and try on helmets and gear!
- Buy tickets at www.AIMExpoBuyTickets.com
- Learn more at www.AIMExpoUSA.com
For more information about Schuberth North America, visit SchuberthNorthAmerica.com. Join the Schuberth community online on Facebook, and follow @SchuberthNA on Twitter. You can also connect on Instagram and YouTube.