STURGIS, SD – July 26, 2014 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – The Decibel Killer muffler was designed for those riders that like that “edgy” look and performance in one package. These DB Killer mufflers allow maximum flow through the system to maintain the bikes peak performance with reduced heat for the rider. With this style you can have that stock look with the low throaty rumble you want your bike to have. These mufflers produce a mild 84 dB at idle which is just above stock sound level. You can now actually ride without being hassled by your friendly local officer for noise. Suggested retail price $647.95
These mufflers are made to look great, sound great, and perform perfectly for your bike.
Features and Benefits
- Produces 20% or more horsepower and torque
- Mufflers are slightly louder than stock
- Applications include ‘95-2013 Dressers & Road Kings
- Removable baffles Mounting hardware included
- Improves gas mileage Installer Friendly
- Available in luxurious chrome or “Sinister” black ceramic (special request)
- Awesome Deep Tone
Check out Samson Exhaust’s entire 2014 product line at www.SamsonUSA.com. Contact them directly at 888-572-6766, Samson Exhaust, 1151 Industry Rd., Sturgis, South Dakota, 57785 or email them at info@SamsonUSA.com. As always, many thanks for your continued support!!