ALISO VIEJO, CA – June 5, 2014 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Schuberth has added a new color option for the C3 Pro flip-up helmet: the sporty Racing Red. As red is one of the most popular motorcycle colors, riders can now match their bike and their gear with one of the world’s most technologically advanced helmets.
- The C3 Pro is the world’s lightest, quietest flip-up helmet and features an internal sun visor.
- The new Racing Red color option allows riders to match their bikes and gear.
Underneath the flashy Racing Red finish, the C3 Pro flip-up helmet boasts a wealth of engineering and technology. The optimized aerodynamics and ventilation get a boost from a molded rear spoiler for minimized buffeting at high speeds. As the world’s quietest, lightest flip-up helmet, the C3 Pro weighs in at only 1,650 grams. The internal antenna is ready for use with the optional Bluetooth ® SRC-System for seamless pairing with intercom, phone, MP3 player and GPS.
The Schuberth C3Pro features include:
- Developed in Schuberth’s proprietary acoustic wind tunnel for optimized aerodynamics, aeroacoustics and ventilation.
- Removable, washable COOLMAX lining.
- Schuberth’s patented Anti-Roll-Off-System.
- Exceeds DOT and ECE standards.
- Pre-installed internal antenna enhances the optional Bluetooth(R) SRC-System which pairs wirelessly with intercom, phone, MP3 and GPS.
- Includes 5-year Warranty, 3-year Service Plan, and is eligible for the Mobility Program.
MSRP: $769 ($880 CAD)
The Schuberth C3Pro helmet in Racing Red is available throughout North America at authorized Schuberth dealers. For more information on the Schuberth helmet lineup including additional colors and graphics, and to find a Schuberth dealer near you, visit www.SchuberthNorthAmerica.com. Join the Schuberth community online on Facebook, and follow @SchuberthNA on Twitter. You can also connect on Instagram and YouTube.
About Schuberth GmbH
The German helmet manufacturer Schuberth has been developing and producing high-end head protection systems for over 90 years. With a multitude of innovative products, the company ranks among the world’s leading manufacturers of motorcycle, Formula 1 and motor sport helmets as well as head protection for innovative solutions in industrial safety, fire fighting, the police and the military. The experience gained in particular from Formula 1, the pinnacle of motor sports, constantly provides fresh impetus for product developments that set the benchmark for head protection systems.
About Schuberth North America
In 2010, Schuberth GmbH opened the North American sister office in Aliso Viejo, California and continues to grow its exclusive dealer network for motorcycle products in the U.S. and Canada. Additional business segments work directly with law enforcement departments on the motor officer and crowd control products and with IndyCar and NASCAR teams on the auto racing helmets. In 2014, Schuberth North America also assumed U.S. distribution for German apparel and glove manufacturer Held.