May 14, 2014 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – DAZEROA300 is back on the track, inaugurating a new season of safety and sports-oriented riding courses thanks to close collaboration with MV Agusta and coordination by former World Champion Marco Lucchinelli, a pro rider and team manager who has enjoyed outstanding success in the World GP and Superbike Championships.
Following the success of the first day, held last year on the Vairano di Vidigulfo race track, the DAZEROA300 instructor team, made up of highly qualified pro racers, is now ready to offer all participants an awesome, fun-packed track day specifically designed to improve their riding skills in absolute safety.
The courses have the following goals:
- The Basic course is aimed at beginners. It involves a series of exercises, to be carried out in a suitably set-up practice area, that aim to give riders the skills needed to handle all riding situations safely. Course effectiveness is enhanced by innovative teaching tools such as additional frames and supplementary shock absorbers.
- The Master course is intended for expert riders looking to hone their technique or experiment with track riding in complete safety.
The calendar for this new season is:
- 16 May 2014 – Vairano di Vidigulfo race track (Pavia – Italy)
- 9 June 2014 – Adria race track (Rovigo – Italy)
- 27 June 2014 – Vairano di Vidigulfo race track (Pavia – Italy)
- 12 July 2014 – Vairano di Vidigulfo race track (Pavia – Italy)
- 25 July – Adria race track (Rovigo – Italy)
- 15 September 2014 – Vairano di Vidigulfo race track (Pavia – Italy)
- 06 October 2014 – Adria race track (Rovigo – Italy)
The first day’s Special Guest will be a true motorcycling legend, Japanese rider Noriyuki Haga, who will giving the more expert riders on the Master course a truly unforgettable experience. Only four places are available on the course with Haga: this ensures participants get plenty of attention and benefit from the champion’s unique tuition throughout the day.
“We look forward to seeing you on our courses and sharing a breathtaking day dedicated to riding,” says Marco Lucchinelli, co-founder and instructor of the DAZEROA300 school. “Being able to continue this adventure with MV Agusta, together with some of the best professionals in the business, is an enormous pleasure. We want to share our passion for riding with the pupils: their support meant that we had the privilege of racing for a living. Now we want to give something back by letting them benefit from the experience and skills we’ve acquired on race tracks all over the world”.
In addition to the riding courses there will also be practice sessions open to all enthusiasts eager to try out their bikes on a race circuit and have fun safely; moreover, it will also be possible to consult the instructors and riders of team DAZEROA300 and get some great riding technique and bike set-up tips.
To register and obtain information: www.dazeroa300.com