WASHINGTON, D.C. – April 8, 2014 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Don’t be surprised if you see the GEICO RV team at an event in your area. The team will be participating in a multitude of giveaways, games and activities with NASCAR race fans and RV enthusiasts across the country. The next stop is on April 11 at the Darlington Raceway in Darlington, S.C.
“NASCAR events and RV showcases bring out thousands of passionate travel trailer and motorhome enthusiasts,” said Tom Garner, director of GEICO’s motorcycle/RV division. “The GEICO RV event tour gives us a great opportunity to connect with our customers on a personal level and to promote our family of products.”
The GEICO RV event tour dates are as follows:
- Darlington Raceway, Darlington, S.C., April 11 – 12
- Talladega Superspeedway, Talladega, Ala., May 2 – 4
- Daytona Int’l Speedway, Daytona Beach, Fla., July 3 – 5
- New Hampshire Motor Speedway, North Loudon, N.H., July 11 – 13
- Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, Sturgis, S.D., Aug. 4 – 10
- Watkins Glen Int’l Raceway, Watkins Glen, N.Y., Aug. 7 – 10
- FMCA’s 90th Family Reunion, Redmond, Ore., Aug. 13 – 16
- Pennsylvania RV and Camping Show, Hershey, Pa., Sept. 10 – 14
- Chicagoland Speedway, Joliet, Ill., Sept. 12 – 14
- Talladega 500, Talladega, Ala., Oct. 17 – 19
GEICO (Government Employees Insurance Company) is a member of the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies and is the third-largest private passenger auto insurance company in the United States. GEICO, which was founded in 1936, provides millions of auto insurance quotes to U.S. drivers annually. The company is pleased to serve more than 12 million private passenger customers and insures more than 20 million vehicles (auto & cycle).
GEICO’s online service center helps policyholders take care of policy sales, policy changes, claims reporting and to print insurance ID cards. Policyholders can also connect to GEICO through the GEICO App, reach a representative over the phone or visit a GEICO local agent.
GEICO also provides insurance quotes on motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), travel trailers and motorhomes (RVs). Coverage for boats, life, homes and apartments is written by non-affiliated insurance companies and is secured through the GEICO Insurance Agency, Inc. Commercial auto insurance and personal umbrella protection are also available.
For more information, go to www.geico.com.