OXNARD, CA – March 27, 2014 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Galfer USA is now offering Quick Disconnect fittings as an upgrade to their stainless steel-braided brake line kits. These Quick Disconnect lines offer the same improved braking feel and performance that Galfer’s steel-braided lines are known for, while offering riders a convenient solution for rapid component swaps. Quick Disconnect lines are ideal for racers who need to change braking components while trackside, or for bike owners who are looking for a fast and easy way to service their motorcycles with no need to bleed the lines afterwards.
- Galfer USA is now offering Quick Disconnect brake line fittings.
- The billet aluminum, spring-loaded fittings allow riders and mechanics to easily disconnect lines for quick component changes or easier servicing.
- Galfer Quick Disconnect Fittings are available as part of brake line orders or individually.
Galfer’s Quick Disconnect fittings are made from high quality billet aluminum in a red anodized finish. The fittings feature an easy-to-operate spring-loaded mechanism that allows the line to be disconnected or reconnected without leaking brake fluid, or introducing air into the line. All quick disconnect fittings are held to the same standards of durability, strength and reliability that other Galfer components are held to, so you can brake with the same confidence.
Quick Disconnect brake lines can be added to any Galfer custom brake line kit. To learn more about Galfer brake lines and other Galfer products, visit their website at www.galferusa.com.
The Quick Disconnect fitting is available individually
and as an upgrade on brake line orders.
Galfer Quick Disconnect Fittings | Part # FK002D2QD
- Quick disconnect fittings are machined from high quality billet aluminum
- Fittings allow riders and mechanics to remove lines for component swaps or servicing
- Spring-loaded mechanism prevents leaks or introduction of air to lines
- MSRP: $185.00 each
To get the latest information about Galfer products, sponsored athletes, news and fan-only promotions, be sure to subscribe to Galfer’s monthly newsletter, like them on facebook, and follow @galferusa on twitter and instagram.