Air Box Elimination Kit
- British Customs has added Air Box Elimination Kits for Triumph Thunderbirds to its Induction Series of performance upgrades.
- The Air Box Elimination Kit improves airflow, which translates to increased power and better throttle response.
- The British Customs aluminum battery box and K&N air and crankcase filters replace stock equipment while maintaining factory appearance.
- All hardware included for easy bolt-on installation.
GARDENA, CA – November 7, 2013 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – British Customs has added the Air Box Elimination Kit for 2010-2013 Triumph Thunderbird 1600 and 1700 cruisers. The Air Box Kit for Thunderbirds joins the British Customs Induction Series, which includes similar kits for other Triumph cruisers like the America and Speedmaster, as well as the Triumph Modern Classic line of Bonneville, Thruxton and Scrambler models.
British Customs knows that airflow is an important part of any combustion engine. Better airflow means a more efficient engine, and a more efficient engine translates to more power and better throttle response. British Customs developed their Induction Series to improve upon the highly restrictive factory air intake systems by replacing them with a more efficient system.
The specially designed aluminum battery box allows Triumph owners to replace the factory air box with a more compact and lightweight alternative. The included K&N high flow air filter and crankcase filter open up the Triumph’s intake system and allows more air to flow to the motor. The Air Box Elimination Kit is designed to work in conjunction with the DynoJet Power Commander V, also available from British Customs.
The British Customs Air Box features a black powder-coated finish and is completely enclosed to protect from outside elements. The box includes mounting points for all factory components and PCV and bolt-on fitment means easy installation with absolutely no chopping, welding, or customization. The kits include all necessary components and stainless steal hardware.
- British Customs Battery Box
- K&N high flow air filter
- Air filter adapter
- K&N crankcase filter
- Stainless steel hardware
Features and Benefits:
- Extra 12.7 horsepower (in combination with BC Predator Exhaust and Cat Bypass installed)
- Better performance and improved throttle response
- Fully enclosed battery box protects filters from outside elements
- High flow K&N air filter and crankcase filter improve air flow
- Triumph Thunderbird 1600/1700 Air Box Elimination Kit
- MSRP: $399.95
NOTE: Must be installed with a DynoJet Power Commander V (available from British Customs). This product is a competition upgrade; please check state/province and local/municipal laws and regulations.
For more information and to purchase the British Customs Air Box Removal Kit for Triumph Thunderbird, Scrambler, Bonneville or Thruxton models visit www.british-customs.com. Follow them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest product updates, racing news, and special promotions.
ABOUT BRITISH CUSTOMS
British Customs is America’s leading Triumph-only design and engineering firm. Founded in 2004, it builds a large array of parts and stocks the latest, hard-to-find accessories for Triumph’s cutting-edge Triples, which cover the entire lineup of supersports, roadsters, adventure bikes, cruisers and tourers.