CORONA, CA – November 5, 2013 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Doug Thorley Headers is currently exhibiting at the 2013 SEMA Show, set for November 5-8 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Each year the SEMA Show attracts tens of thousands of industry and media members from around the world for the premier aftermarket show. Doug Thorley Headers is exhibiting in the Central Hall in Booth #24437. Doug Thorley Headers has a variety of products on display, including several new items that will be hitting the market soon.
Among the new products on display is the industry’s first Tri-Y header system for the Ford Raptor. Doug Thorley Headers’ classic Tri-Y design offers big horsepower gains by providing better airflow through the vehicle’s exhaust system.
New products include:
- Doug Thorley exclusive long-tube Tri-Y headers for the Ford Raptor
- Stepped 4:1 LS-Motor swap headers for ’67-69 Camaros
- 1-7/8” long tube Tri-Y headers for GM late model truck/SUV with 6.0-6.2L engines
- Shorty headers for 99-04 and 05-07 100-Series Land Cruisers with 4.7L engines
- In addition to having product on display, the Doug Thorley Headers booth has a 1967 Pontiac GTO rolling chassis on hand. The vehicle is equipped with an LS3 motor, and our stepped 4:1 LS swap headers designed for GM A-body cars like the GTO & Chevelle.
“We are always excited to show our products at SEMA,” said Troy Mastell, General Manager of Doug Thorley Headers. “We put a lot of hard work into developing our new products and it’s always rewarding to put them on display in front of the entire industry.”
About Doug Thorley Headers
For over 50 years, Doug Thorley Headers has been an innovator in the automotive aftermarket. Driven by a passion for performance and superior quality, we are committed to developing 100% American-made products that will reliably deliver maximum horsepower and torque. Every vehicle model is unique, and our R&D team is constantly working to provide a diverse range of products and applications to meet our customers’ needs. Whether you’re hauling an RV, building up a street rod, or just looking to get a little more punch out of your Smart Car, Doug Thorley Headers has the product to maximize horsepower and torque for your application.