- LeoVince USA Specialized Products Distribution is the first distributor of VARTA powersports batteries in North America.
- VARTA will offer 16 powersports batteries for all types of motorcycles, scooters, ATVs and UTVs.
- VARTA’s batteries are already freshly charged, allowing riders to buy, install and go.
RICHMOND, CA – October 12, 2013 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – LeoVince USA Specialized Products Distribution is now the first and only North American distributor of VARTA powersports batteries. Initially, they will stock 16 battery options for core applications in the motorcycle, scooter, ATV, UTV, snowmobile and personal watercraft segments. This lineup will cover 80-90% of all powersports fitments.
Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology enables each VARTA battery to be charged and sealed in the USA allowing riders to buy, install and ride without waiting.
Additional features of VARTA powersports batteries include:
- Superior vibration resistance
- Withstands repeated charging and discharging
- Maximum power with no loss in performance
- Maintenance free, no initial charging or acid handling
- Established grid design for improved durability and power
- Higher performance in a wider range of temperatures
- Nonspillable design and can be installed at any angle
“LeoVince USA only distributes the best brand in each category, and VARTA powersports batteries offer the technology and reliability that our customers expect,” says Tim Calhoun, President and CEO of LeoVince USA. “VARTA is a perfect addition to the family of performance products that we already offer.”
VARTA has been developing automotive and powersports batteries for more than 100 years, and their advancements equal convenience, long life and performance. Their signature grid design adds both durability and power for a long-lasting, maintenance-free battery.
VARTA powersports batteries will be available November 18th from LeoVince USA dealers and from www.leovinceusa.com. See the full line of products distributed by LeoVince USA by stopping by booth 901 during the AIMExpo, October 16-20, in Orlando, Florida.
For more information about LeoVince products, visit the LeoVince USA website at www.leovinceusa.com. To keep up with the latest product and racing news from LeoVince, be sure to like them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/leovinceusa.
LeoVince USA, located in Richmond California, is the US distributor of the LeoVince family of products including LeoVince Exhaust and LeoVince Carbon Fiber. LeoVince USA also distributes GPR Stabilizers, Bridgestone Racing Tires, Airoh Helmets, Vortex, BMC Filters, USWE, Varta Powersports Batteries and the innovative new Dion Device. With two locations to serve all of North America most deliveries arrive in three days or less. With innovative dealer solutions and exceptional customer service LeoVince remains one of the fastest growing companies in Powersports. To find out more about LeoVInce visit us at www.leovinceusa.com. To learn more about becoming a LeoVince USA dealer call us at (510)-232-4040 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.