August 20, 2013 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Cody Webb and Taylor Robert join forces for Episode 96 of Seat Time to discuss their first and second place finishes this past weekend at the Tennessee Knock Out in Sequatchie, TN. From all accounts, Webb had a dominating performance to take his first TKO win, after two years of being the runner-up. This was Robert’s first attempt at the American Extreme Enduro, showcasing his technical skills have been steadily been improving throughout 2013.
Even though the World X Games came to a close recently in Los Angeles, it will be good to get Robert and Webb’s account of the Staples Center Enduro X event. Webb came away with a Bronze medal, even though he is still recovery from a foot injury. Robert recently won Gold in Munich and wrapped up with a 5th in LA.
Seat Time goes live at 8pm CST from our website at seattime.co/live. Please ask any questions you have for the riders at http://seattime.co/ask-a-question/ or tweet us at @seattime_co. We look forward to another great show as we get ready for the AMA Offroad National Championship in Big Sky, MN!
Please support our great sponsors.
- FLY Racing: Casual wear, moto gear and supporter of the awesome.
- Powersports Grafx: Order online, use the discount code seattime, save 10%!
- Beer Optics: Everything looks better through BEER Optics.
“Seat Time embraces 21st century gonzo moto journalism for the masses; sharp and witty discourse based upon a genuine love of all things two-wheel.” – Dale Spangler of FLY Racing
- Seat Time Website: http://seattime.co
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/seattime
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/seattime_co
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/seattime