SANTA CLARITA, CA – June 29, 2013 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – AXO introduces the new 2014 line up of motocross gear, including limited edition TC222 gear designed by the World Champion himself. The 2014 line also includes all new SR Jr youth gear in four color ways and adult Lightning gear in four color ways.
Tony Cairoli told us what he wanted and we made it happen. The new TC222 gear was designed by Cairoli for himself to race in, but it came out so great that AXO decided to make a limited amount of the gear to be sold to the public.
All of the 2014 gear is now available for sale through AXO or an authorized AXO dealer. Visit www.axo.com for more information.
- 100% Poly construction
- Stain and odor resistant
- Machine washable
- Long tail panel to stay tucked in
- Combines 600 denier Nylon thigh panels with punched Nylon blended thigh and crotch panels for a comfortable and supportive shell
- AXO’s own slip fitting knee and thigh pattern suspends the thigh from the knee allowing the knee panel to operate independent from the leg of the pant. This helps keep the pants on your waist better
- A vented thigh TPR panel allows cooling air to circulate up the Slip Fit and exit through the venting
- Genuine Leather is utilized on the inner knee panels of the Lightning pants
- 1000 Denier Kodra is layered over the rear of the pant which resists pilling, snags and grips well with modern MX seats
- An endless cuff is featured on the bottom which is slimmer and thinner than a cuff so the snug fit of a boot will not cause discomfort
The TC222 jersey is currently available in S-XXL and the pants in sizes 28-40. Suggested retail price for the jersey is $48 and $138 for the pants.
The Lightning jersey is currently available in S-XXL and the pants in sizes 28-44. Suggested retail price for the jersey is $48 and $138 for the pants.
The SR Jr jersey is currently available in S-XL and the pants in sizes 20-28. Suggested retail price for the jersey is $34 and $96 for the pants.
If you have any questions or would like further information about these products or any AXO products please contact us at 661-257-0916 or via email at email@example.com
AXO Sport was established in 1978 and immediately became industry leader in footwear, clothing and protective apparel for motorcycle enthusiasts. Initially focused on the off-road, AXO quickly broadened its range of products. Today AXO provides its customers with a full set of gear from head-to-toe for street and motocross riding. AXO’s range of products is constantly evolving; new and innovative items are developed daily, to suit the needs and ever-changing tastes in the motorcycle apparel market.