JANESVILLE, WI April 17, 2013 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Teaming up with Hammerhead, Moose Racing brings riders the ultimate Brake Pedal. Forged from 6061 metal with stainless steel clevis pin sleeves and brass mounting bolt sleeve bushings, the Brake Pedal is tough enough for the job at hand. The brake tip is finely machined with stainless steel screws for durability and grip, while the brake tips can be adjusted for length. Each Brake Pedal in anodized with UV protection and comes with a stainless steel brake snake. The Moose Racing Brake Pedals showcase strength and versatility, and are priced at $99.95.
Additional product specifications are below. The Brake Pedals are now available from your local Parts Unlimited dealer. To find a dealer near you or to check out other new products from Moose Racing, please visit MooseRacing.com
Brake Pedal Product Information
- The brake pedal arms are forged from 6061 with stainless steel clevis pin sleeves and brass mounting bolt sleeve bushings
- Brake tip is finely machined CNC part with stainless steel set screws for durability and grip
- Brake tips can be adjusted for length in two mounting positions and are connected with stainless steel socket screws
- The brake pedal arm is anodized in a matte black finish and the tips are anodized in colors per bike brand
- Brake pedals include a CNC brake clevis, also anodized in colors per bike brand with a stainless steel pin (except KTM)
- KTM brake pedals include two precision bearings at the mounting point
- Every brake pedal also comes with a stainless steel brake snake
- Anodized with UV protection to preserve color
- Made in the USA
- Part Numbers: See website
- MSRP: $99.95
About Moose Racing
Moose Racing has dedicated itself to providing the rider and racer with the highest quality and best performing products available. With thousands of items ranging from riding gear, jackets and boots to gaskets, t-handles and fender bags, Moose Racing has you covered. Whether you’re trail riding with friends or jumping Supercross triples, Moose Racing offers the most comprehensive list of products in the industry to satisfy all your riding needs.
About Parts Unlimited
Parts Unlimited is the world’s largest distributor of aftermarket accessories in the powersports industry and is owned by LeMans Corporation headquartered in Janesville, Wisconsin. Parts Unlimited sells to over 12,000 dealerships world wide and continues to expand its market penetration with its sister companies, Parts Canada, Parts Europe and Drag Specialties.
Parts Unlimited continues to promote racing through its campaign WE SUPPORT THE SPORT®, helping to drive consumers to dealerships, while entertaining its dealers through hospitalities at the events it sponsors.