- Saddlemen has expanded the Road Sofa line to H-D 08-13 FLHCUTG & FLHXXX Trike models.
- The Road Sofa combines high quality materials and construction to offer long-lasting comfort and durability.
- Available with or without driver’s backrest (compatible with H-D adjustable backrest) and optional integrated heating system.
RANCHO DOMINGUEZ, CA – April 16, 2013 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Saddlemen is excited to expand its line of the popular Road Sofa touring seat to Harley-Davidson Trike models. The Road Sofa is designed for ultimate comfort on long rides and is now available for 08-13 FLHTCUTG & FLHXXX Trike models.
Three-wheelers are more popular than ever, and Saddlemen has met the call for an aftermarket seat built with the best materials and technology to keep your body comfortable and your mind focused on the journey ahead.
Saddlemen’s Road Sofa Trike Edition is designed, built and tested with the distinct purpose of providing long-lasting comfort and support, no matter how long the ride. The Road Sofa is designed to fit perfectly with the Trike chassis and does not interfere with the passenger grab rail. This saddle is constructed of the highest quality materials, including SaddleGel™ for shock absorption and weight dispersion and an extra plush topper to provide a luxurious riding experience. The split-cushion design provides better lumbar support for the driver, while the large and comfortable passenger saddle ensures a happy travel companion. Supple SaddleHyde™ covering combines a soft, leathery feel with rugged weather-resistance and no-maintenance good looks.
The Road Sofa Trike Edition is available in a version compatible with H-D Genuine Accessory adjustable driver backrests, and is also available with a matching Saddlemen driver backrest. Both versions are also offered with or without Saddlemen’s integrated five-level heating system with remote for added comfort in cold weather. For a complete application chart click here.
- Fits perfectly with Trike chassis and does not interfere with passenger grab rail.
- SaddleGel construction with plush top for ultimate long-lasting comfort.
- Split-cushion design provides improved lumbar support.
- SaddleHyde cover provides soft, leathery feel and superior weather-resistance.
- One version is compatible with H-D Genuine Accessory adjustable driver’s backrest, another version comes with matching Saddlemen driver’s backrest.
- Both versions available with Saddlemen’s integrated heating system.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Saddlemen Road Sofa seats for H-D Trike models are available through Drag Specialties dealers. Learn more about Saddlemen’s lines of seats, luggage and accessories at www.saddlemen.com.
Since 1987 Saddlemen has been dedicated to offering high-quality aftermarket seats, luggage and accessories for all types of motorcycles. Designed for increased comfort and style, all Saddlemen products are built with industry-leading technology and premium materials. Saddlemen’s vast line puts American craftsmanship on any type of bike – Harley, cruiser, touring, sport, dual sport, off-road, ATVs and snowmobiles. Whether you explore the open road, tackle some unexplored terrain or commute to work, Saddlemen’s quality products will help you get where you want to go.