- GBC Motorsports will return as the title sponsor of the 6th Annual GBC Motorsports Heartland Challenge.
- Set for August 16-17, 2013 the Heartland Challenge will be one of the most demanding ATV and UTV endurance races all year.
- This year includes some changes: the Pro class will be replaced by the Series Challenge, in which teams representing their race series will compete for bragging rights and a payout for the winning riders and the winning series.
ANAHEIM, CA – April 2, 2013 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – GBC Motorsports will return as the title sponsor of the GBC Motorsports Heartland Challenge, an endurance ATV and UTV race held annually in Carlisle, Iowa. The 6th Annual Challenge will take place August 16-17.
After a half-decade of successful and fun-filled events, the race organizers have decided to change things up for the 2013 edition. The Pro class will be replaced by the Series Challenge. Each series will select riders to form a team that will represent their series. The winning team will be awarded a $4,000 payout while the series they represent will be awarded a $2,000 payout.
Each series can send a team of up to 3 riders, with as many machines as you have riders, to represent their series in this faceoff. The only stipulation is that each team may only have one rider that has participated in GNCC Pro or Pro-Am events within the past three years.
“We sat down with GBC and we all agreed we wanted to make this race even better,” said race organizer Tracy Kyner. “We all wanted to step outside the box, to create a race that has the opportunity to represent the riders, their state, and the people out there giving so much of their time to create these different series.”
In addition to the Pro class being replaced by the new Series Challenge, the Heartland Challenge will include various ATV, UTV and Ironman classes:
- The Series Challenge (replacing Pro Class)
- AA (replacing Pro Am class)
- Ironman Utility
- 90 Production
- 90 Stock
- Limited UTV
- Modified UTV
- Open UTV
For more information visit www.heartlandchallenge.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more about GBC’s line of tires at www.gbcmotorsports.com and get the latest product and racing updates on Facebook and Twitter.
About GBC Motorsports
GBC Motorsports has been building ATV tires for over 30 years. Manufactured under the Greenball name initially, in 1995, GBC Motorsports was formed to focus on bringing to the ATV and Powersports market performance tires for every riding style. GBC Motorsport’s passion is to provide the highest quality, best value, and most innovative performance tires to the Powersports enthusiast.