- Saddlemen introduces the Lariat, a low-profile solo seat with distressed brown leather cover.
- The Lariat features a genuine leather cover, SaddleGel construction, and optional backrests and pillion pads available separately.
- Samples available for media evaluation.
RANCHO DOMINGUEZ, CA – February 21, 2013 -(Motor Sports Newswire) – Saddlemen rolled out several new products at the V-Twin Expo, including the Lariat solo seat for Harley-Davidson applications.
The low-profile Lariat offers the rugged look of distressed leather combined with Saddlemen’s comfort-focused technology. The Lariat’s Rodeo Brown leather cover will break in differently on each seat, creating a unique and distinctive appearance that ensures that no two seats will look quite alike. The genuine tanned cowhide is paired with SaddleGel™ construction to add shock-absorption and improve weight distribution, making for a stylish yet comfortable ride. The Lariat positions the rider lower and forward for better comfort and control, and the seat is contoured to allow the rider to securely plant their feet when stopped.
The Saddlemen Lariat is available for certain years of Sportster, Dyna, Softail and Fat Boy models. Matching leather driver’s backrest for increased comfort and leather pillion pads with SaddleGel are available separately. See a full application chart here.
- Genuine leather cover for a unique custom-built look.
- SaddleGel construction for increased comfort.
- Lower and forward seating position and contoured shape allow for better control and comfort.
- Driver’s backrests and pillion pads in matching leather are available separately.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Learn more about Saddlemen’s lines of seats, luggage and accessories at www.saddlemen.com. The Saddlemen Lariat is available through Drag Specialties dealers.
Since 1987 Saddlemen has been dedicated to offering high-quality aftermarket seats, luggage and accessories for all types of motorcycles. Designed for increased comfort and style, all Saddlemen products are built with industry-leading technology and premium materials. Saddlemen’s vast line puts American craftsmanship on any type of bike – Harley, cruiser, touring, sport, dual sport, off-road, ATVs and snowmobiles. Whether you explore the open road, tackle some unexplored terrain or commute to work, Saddlemen’s quality products will help you get where you want to go.