- LeoVince USA has opened a Performance Center at their headquarters in Richmond, California.
- The Performance Center will provide complete track prep and tuning for roadracers and track day riders.
- LeoVince USA is working with some of the top performance companies in the industry to build competitive, track-ready motorcycles.
RICHMOND CA – February 22, 2013 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – LeoVince USA is now offering track prep and tuning services through a new Performance Center at their Richmond, California, headquarters. Headed by U.S. Technical Manager Manny Hauswirth, the Performance Center is designed as a full prep and tuning center for roadracers and track day riders.
The Performance Center is the most qualified facility of its kind in Northern California, featuring a full range of industry-leading products, professional installation from veteran tuners, and years of knowledge gleaned from prepping race bikes for sponsored race teams. The staff at the LeoVince Performance Center has developed nationally-recognized and championship-winning bikes, and now those same services are available to everyone.
The Performance Center’s services – ranging from small installations to complete high-performance builds – include:
- Dyno tuning
- Installation of engine management hardware and ECU flashing
- Suspension, chassis, and gearing upgrades and optimization
- Adjustment and upgrades of all controls and rearsets
- Upgrading and adjustment of wheels and brake systems
- Fitment of track bodywork and windshields
- Steering and geometry upgrades and optimization, including steering dampers
Some of the featured products that the Performance Center utilizes include the LeoVince Factory “R” Corsa titanium system, the Power Commander V for precision EFI tuning, the Bazzaz Z-Fi fuel controller, suspension upgrades from renowned brands such as Öhlins and K-Tech, and brake systems from the best manufacturers in the industry, including Galfer, Ferodo and Brembo.
For more information about the Performance Center and Leo Vince products, visit the Leo Vince USA website at www.leovinceusa.com. To keep up with the latest product and racing news from Leo Vince, be sure to like them on facebook at www.facebook.com/leovinceusa.
LeoVince USA, located in Richmond California, is the US distributor of Sito brand products along with BMC Filters and the innovative new Dion Device. With two locations to serve all of North America most deliveries arrive in three days or less. With innovative dealer solutions and exceptional customer service LeoVince remains one of the fastest growing companies in Powersports. To find out more about LeoVInce visit us at www.leovinceusa.com. To learn more about becoming a LeoVince USA dealer call us at (510)-232-4040 or email us at email@example.com