All Four Manufacturers Will Showcase New Models Beginning March 1st
MINNEAPOLIS (February 5, 2013) – See them, touch them, and even catch a whiff of that new sled smell as Arctic Cat, Polaris, Ski-Doo and Yamaha unveil their 2014 models and showcase them from coast to coast as part of the 2014 Sneak Peek Tour. Touting all-new models, new technology, new colors, and the latest spring early order programs to go with them, the Sneak Peek tour is your best and often only chance to see the new 2014 models in person before next winter.
With all four manufacturers showcasing their latest offerings under one roof, there will be nearly 60-sleds on display, plus a sampling of other products from each manufacturers including ATVs, motorcycles, and side-by-sides. With so much to see, it’s the perfect opportunity for a night out with your family and riding friends.
Most shows are free to attend, and along with the new 2014 snowmobiles, you can talk directly with factory representatives to get the inside scoop on the new models along with details on exclusive spring programs. The complete tour schedule, hours of operation, and venue details and directions can be found at www.snowsneakpeek.com.
MIDWEST/EASTERN UNITED STATES TOUR
- March 1-2 Colebrook, New Hampshire
- March 5 Augusta, Maine
- March 8-9 Old Forge, New York
- March 12 Syracuse, New York
- March 15-17 Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
- March 19 Grand Rapids, Michigan
- March 23 Boxbrough, Massachusetts
- March 26 Novi, Michigan
- March 28 Buffalo/Hamburg, New York
- April 1 Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- April 3 Wausau, Wisconsin
- April 5-6 Blaine, Minnesota
WESTERN UNITED STATES TOUR
- March 12 Denver, Colorado
- March 15-17 West Yellowstone, Montana
- March 21-24 Jackson, Wyoming
- March 27 Puyallup, Washington
- April 1 Spokane, Washington
- April 3 Boise, Idaho
- April 5 Layton, Utah
- April 8 Fargo, North Dakota
CANADIAN BIG FOUR TOUR
- March 22-23 Laval, Quebec
- March 25-26 Kanata, Ontario
- March 29-30 Quebec, Quebec
- April 5-6 Winnipeg, Manitoba
- April 9 Edmonton, Alberta
- April 13-14 Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Polaris is a recognized leader in the powersports industry with annual 2012 sales of $3.2 billion. Polaris designs, engineers, manufactures and markets innovative, high quality off-road vehicles, including all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) and the Polaris RANGER® and RZR® side-by-side vehicles, snowmobiles, motorcycles and on-road electric/hybrid powered vehicles.
Polaris is among the global sales leaders for both snowmobiles and off-road vehicles and has established a presence in the heavyweight cruiser and touring motorcycle market with the Victory and Indian motorcycle brands. Additionally, Polaris continues to invest in the global on-road small electric/hybrid powered vehicle industry with Global Electric Motorcars (GEM), Goupil Industrie SA, and internally developed vehicles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a complete line of Polaris and KLIM branded apparel and Polaris accessories and parts.
Polaris Industries Inc. trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “PII”, and the Company is included in the S&P Mid-Cap 400 stock price index.
Information about the complete line of Polaris products, apparel and vehicle accessories are available from authorized Polaris dealers or anytime at www.polaris.com.