Taking V-Twin Product Companies to Major Dealer & Consumer Events – Easily & Affordably with Great Exposure!
January 30, 2013 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Rob Hassay’s ProTour Event Big Rig Display Trailer is excited to release its new 2013 Tour Schedule to the Major V-Twin Consumer Rallys across America. The ProTour provides Manufacturers and Service Companies the opportunity to attend, display and market their products aboard the well-known ProTour Shared Manufacturer Display Rig, reaching hundreds of thousands of potential customers at just a fraction of the expensive and time it would take a company to do it on its own. And being represented on the well known ProTour Shared Display Trailer assures its clients will be placed at the center point of every major event, assuring full consumer and media exposure for their products.
2013 ProTour Shared Trailer Schedule:
- Feb 2-3 – V-Twin Dealer Trade Show -Cincinnati, OH
- March 6-17 – Daytona Bike Week – Daytona Beach, FL
- April 11-14 – Arizona Bikeweek – Phoenix, AZ
- April 24-28 – Laughlin River Run – Laughlin, NV
- May 1-5 – Thunder Beach – Panama City, FL
- June 6-9 – Ohio Bike Week – Norwalk, OH
- June 29 – AMA Half-Mile –Lima, OH
- Aug 2-12 – Sturgis Bike Week – Rapid City, SD
- Aug 28- 31 – TBD
- Sept 3 – Harley-Davidson 110th Anniversary – Milwaukee, WI
- Sept 13-16 – DelMarVa Bike Week – Ocean City, MD
- Oct 10-14 – Fall Thunder Beach – Panama City, FL
- Oct 18-21 – Biketoberfest – Daytona Beach, FL
Major companies already on board the 2013 ProTour Event Big Rig Display Trailer include V-Twin Industry leaders Mikuni American HSR Performance Carburetors, NGK Iridium Spark Plugs and Rush Racing Exhaust Systems. Company Representatives will be in attendance at each event to explain their products to consumers, answer questions, sell and install their products on customers motorcycles, and assist with tuning needs.
With the ProTour, manufacturers have no more event worries. ProTour can “do it all” providing staff an instant, on location, comfortable working environment to present your products to the public at major motorcycle events across North America. Manufacturers get more impact value for their marketing budget than with any other way of attending events.
Need an even bigger event presence? Want to modify or attend events not on the ProTour schedule?
No problem! ProTour can work with you for select dates on the ProTour Shared Trailer, or create, launch, and staff a Custom Small, Medium or Big Rig just for your company! We provide custom rig configuration, graphics, and atmosphere that you desire or require. Manufacturer and Consumers can get Complete Details at: http://www.888RacePro.com