CORONA, CA – January 30, 2013 – (Motor Sports Newswire) –
Just like Pro Circuit’s popular and championship-proven Ti-5 Exhaust System, the Pro Circuit All-in-1 T5 Single Exhaust System, currently available for the 2013 CRF450R, produces the same results but with a more durable stainless steel and aluminum construction. This race system was designed for durability, and has been demanded by off-road riders and racers alike. Our new all-in-1 design allows riders and racers from multiple riding disciplines, racing classes, and countries to take advantage of this cost-effective alternative to the dual exhaust system. Whether it be off-road and trail riding and racing, AMA professional racing, AMA amateur racing, or FIM professional racing, the Pro Circuit All-in-1 T5 Single Exhaust System is the only exhaust system you will need.
- Made in the USA
- Meets AMA professional racing sound regulations
- Meets AMA amateur racing sound regulations
- Meets FIM racing sound regulations
- Outdoor friendly – comes with a removable USFS approved spark arrestor
- Cost-effective alternative to the dual exhaust
- Lightweight and durable due to the stainless steel and aluminum construction
- RC-4 resonance chamber helps to reduce noise output
- Machined mid-pipe to head pipe joint for a better, leak-free fit
- Aluminum muffler bracket
- TIG welded
- Asymmetric muffler design for increased packing volume
- Comes with an additional silencer packing kit and race tip for closed course racing
Part Numbers and Pricing – All-in-1 T5 Single Exhaust for 2013 CRF450R
|0111345G||T-5 STAINLESS SYSTEM WITH A REMOVABLE SPARK ARRESTOR CRF450 2013||
Please visit www.procircuit.com for more information on this and other Pro Circuit products.
Connect with us >>
About Pro Circuit
Based in Corona, Calif., Pro Circuit Products, Inc. is a leader in off-road motorcycle and ATV exhausts and aftermarket performance parts. Started in 1978, Pro Circuit is the go to shop for recreational riders and professionals for everything from suspension work to complete engine packages, and everything in between. Created by former desert racer Mitch Payton, Pro Circuit proves its products and services week-in and week-out through its tagline “We Race.” Every product that dons the Pro Circuit stamp stems from the legendary Pro Circuit race team. A staple in the professional paddock, Pro Circuit Racing has earned 28 AMA championships and more than 200 race wins in more than 30 years of competition.