Special Edition To Be Sold Exclusively In North America
NEW YORK, NY – January 25, 2013 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – In honor of the 2012 World Superbike Champion Aprilia RSV4, Aprilia USA has developed a limited edition 2013 RSV4 Factory exclusively for the North American market. Nowhere else in the world will the 2013 RSV4 Factory APRC ABS SBK Special Edition be available for sale.
The bike will be available at U.S. and Canadian dealers in April. Pricing will be announced on February 1st.
2013 RSV4 Factory APRC ABS SBK Special Edition Features:
- State-of-the-art Bosch 3 level ABS
- New Brembo M430 front calipers and front brake master cylinder
- Refined Aprilia Traction Control and map 1 Aprilia Wheelie Control for racing use
- Revised engine positioning inside the chassis to ensure ideal weight distribution
- Increased performance exhaust
- Friction reduction
- Improved crankcase ventilation
New 200/55-17 rear tire, now also available on the 2013 RSV4 R APRC ABS
- Redesigned fuel tank taken directly from the SBK RSV4 race machines Improved feeling during braking and in the corners
- Increased fuel capacity (4.8 gal. / 18.5 l)
- Improved ergonomics
- Lower rider seat height (-0.19 inch / -5 mm)
- New satin headlight finish
For more information and full pictures of the new 2013 Special Edition 2013 RSV4 Factory, please visit www.Facebook.com/ApriliaAmericas.
About The Piaggio Group:
Established in 1884 by Rinaldo Piaggio and based in Pontedera in Pisa, Italy, the Piaggio Group is one of the world’s top manufacturers of two-wheel motor vehicles. With more than 7,000 employees, an annual production of 653,000 vehicles in 2011, five R&D centers, seven production facilities in Europe and Asia and world-wide commercial operations, the Piaggio Group has a strong and increasing leadership in the European two-wheeler market. The company produces scooters, motorcycles and mopeds in the 50cc to 1,200cc displacement range, marketed under the Piaggio, Vespa, Gilera, Derbi, Aprilia, Scarabeo and Moto Guzzi brands. The Group also manufactures three- and four-wheel light transportation vehicles for the Ape, Porter and Quargo ranges.