JANESVILLE, WI – January 23, 2013 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Moose Racing’s Expedition Hydration Pack is a great resource for riders looking to stay hydrated, but don’t want something bulky. With its low profile design, it fits well over or under your riding armor, and the wide base fits comfortably against your back. The Expedition Hydration Pack has fully adjustable, padded shoulder straps and chest strap to make the pack ergonomically balanced for the durable two-liter bladder. It also has a zippered pocket to carry items. All these features are available for just $39.95.
Additional product specifications are below. The Expedition Hydration Pack is now available from your local Parts Unlimited dealer. To find a dealer near you or to check out other new products from Moose Racing, please visit MooseRacing.com
- Trim hydration pack that’s perfect for rides where you need your fluids, but don’t need to carry a lot of cargo
- Low profile design fits well over or under your riding armor
- Fully adjustable, padded shoulder straps and chest strap make the pack ergonomically balanced
- Wide base fits comfortably against your back and incorporates handy carrying handle
- Tidy zippered packet provides extra storage
- Durable, easy-to-fill, 2 liter bladder with angle bite valve included
- Constructed from durable rip-stop 600D nylon
- Replacement bladder and bite valves available
- Part Number: 3517-0279
- MSRP $39.95
About Moose Racing
Moose Racing has dedicated itself to providing the rider and racer with the highest quality and best performing products available. With thousands of items ranging from riding gear, jackets and boots to gaskets, t-handles and fender bags, Moose Racing has you covered. Whether you’re trail riding with friends or jumping Supercross triples, Moose Racing offers the most comprehensive list of products in the industry to satisfy all your riding needs.
About Parts Unlimited
Parts Unlimited is the world’s largest distributor of aftermarket accessories in the powersports industry and is owned by LeMans Corporation headquartered in Janesville, Wisconsin. Parts Unlimited sells to over 12,000 dealerships world wide and continues to expand its market penetration with its sister companies, Parts Canada, Parts Europe and Drag Specialties.
Parts Unlimited continues to promote racing through its campaign WE SUPPORT THE SPORT®, helping to drive consumers to dealerships, while entertaining its dealers through hospitalities at the events it sponsors.