RIVERSIDE, CA – January 22, 2013 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – The 2013 K&N Powersports Catalog, download it here and save it to your Desktop or Hard Drive for easy access.
NOTE: Table of Contents and Internet Links are LIVE for your viewing ease!
NEW EASY TO FOLLOW FORMAT – 176 Page Catalog, covering the complete K&N POWERSPORTS COLLECTION:
- OE Replacement High-Flow Air Fliters™
- Wrench-Off ® Performance Oil Filters
- Performance Air Intake Systems
- Specialty Air Filters & Filter Wraps
- Powerkleen & Easy-To-Use Cleaning & Reoiling Supplies
- Hauler Horsepower – Intake Systems & High-Flow Air Filters
- In-Store Merchandising and Displays
- K&N Apparel & Fanwear
Visit us at the Following Venues:
- Feb 2-3, 2013 V-TWIN EXPO 2013 – Booth #415
- Feb 15-17, 2013 DEALER EXPO 2013 – Booth #5811
A Distribution of the hard bound copy of this catalog has been sent to K&N Powersports Dealers Nationwide.
About K&N Engineering, Inc.
K&N Engineering in Riverside California is the world’s leading manufacturer of washable performance air filters and air intake systems. K&N invented the reusable high flow cotton air filter in 1969 and has been perfecting the technology ever since. K&N is a world class filtration company selling air filters, oil filters, and air intakes in over 30 countries. K&N sells over 5,000 products designed for cars, trucks, motorcycles, engines, and industrial applications. From their Million Mile Warranty to their Consumer Protection Pledge, K&N stands behind their products and their consumers 100%. The distinctive K&N logo represents performance from one of the original performance companies.