Inspired by performance touring and long distance rallies, K&N Filters are designed to protect.
RIVERSIDE, CA – January 8, 2013 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – K&N Engineering, Inc., releases yet another long awaited OE Replacement High-Flow Air Filter for KTM’s 990 Adventure bikes. Designed to provide long lasting performance to KTM adventure bikes for both on-road touring and off-road excursions.
DESCRIPTION: KTM 990 ADVENTURE; 07-13
REPLACES OE PART NO: 61006015000
K&N PART NO: KT-9907
MSRP: SEE WEBSITE
- Designed to lower air-flow restriction & increase performance
- Deep 1 ¼” pleats provide high capacity and long life
- “XD” extra-fine weave pleated cotton for excellent filtration
- Durable Urethane molded frame, ensures lasting protection
- Washable, Reusable, Pre-Oiled & Ready for installation
- No Fuel-Management Modifications necessary
- Made in the USA for over 40 years
One-Year Limited Warranty®
K&N’s “new” KT-9907 High-Flow Air Filter was developed exclusively for KTM’s 2007-2013 990 Adventure.
This OE Replacement Air Filter was designed to provide low restriction, resulting in increased throttle-response, horsepower and torque. This filter is made with our “XD” extra-fine weave pleated cotton for improved efficiency in dusty conditions. The K&N 1 ¼” deep pleated media provides a large filtration area offering high-flow, high-capacity, long service intervals and excellent filtration. Designed to drop directly into the OE Air Filter Assembly, there should be no extra fitting or cutting required. The molded Urethane frame offers a pliable yet secure mounting and sealing surface for years of long lasting protection in your OE Air Filter Assembly.
- No Fuel-management modifications necessary to obtain increased performance
- K&N High-Flow Air Filters have been made in the USA for over 40 years.
- Washable & reusable, pre-oiled and ready for installation
- Covered by a K&N One-Year Limited Warranty®
About K&N Engineering, Inc.
K&N Engineering in Riverside California is the world’s leading manufacturer of washable performance air filters and air intake systems. K&N invented the reusable high flow cotton air filter in 1969 and has been perfecting the technology ever since. K&N is a world class filtration company selling air filters, oil filters, and air intakes in over 30 countries. K&N sells over 5,000 products designed for cars, trucks, motorcycles, engines, and industrial applications. From their Million Mile Warranty to their Consumer Protection Pledge, K&N stands behind their products and their consumers 100%. The distinctive K&N logo represents performance from one of the original performance companies.