JANESVILLE, WI – December 5, 2012 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Moose Racing provides riders with an all-around great storage option in the XCR Backpack. The backpack is loaded with features that start with construction from heavy-duty ballistic nylon, polyester, and rip-stop nylon for long life. To stow gear in an orderly fashion, the backpack is equipped with front pockets that have zippered internal compartments, a key clip, side pockets with elastic loops that can store tools, and a fleeced lined laptop pocket that fits most 17 inch laptops. In addition to reflective accents that help others see you in low-light conditions, the XCR Backpack includes a pull-over rain hood to keep your items dry. All these impressive features are available for just $69.95.
Additional product specifications are below. The XCR Backpack is now available from your local Parts Unlimited dealer. To find a dealer near you or to check out other new products from Moose Racing, please visit MooseRacing.com
XCR Backpack Product Information
- Stow your gear in an orderly fashion with front pockets that have zippered internal compartments and a key clip, plus side pockets that include elastic tool loops to secure miscellaneous accessories
- Fleece-lined laptop pocket (fits most 17” laptops)
- Separate audio compartment fitted with a headphone cord port
- Set the height of the backpack on your torso with adjustable, flow-mesh padded waist straps
- Adjustable sternum strap and ventilated flow-mesh shoulder straps prevent unwanted movement
- Elevated bio-foam back panel increases air movement under the pack as you ride
- Reflective accent help others see you in low-light conditions
- Pull-over rain hood keeps your stuff dry
- Made with heavy-duty ballistic nylon, polyester and rip-stop nylon for long life
- Part Number: 3517-0281
- MSRP $69.95
About Moose Racing
Moose Racing has dedicated itself to providing the rider and racer with the highest quality and best performing products available. With thousands of items ranging from riding gear, jackets and boots to gaskets, t-handles and fender bags, Moose Racing has you covered. Whether you’re trail riding with friends or jumping Supercross triples, Moose Racing offers the most comprehensive list of products in the industry to satisfy all your riding needs.
About Parts Unlimited
Parts Unlimited is the world’s largest distributor of aftermarket accessories in the powersports industry and is owned by LeMans Corporation headquartered in Janesville, Wisconsin. Parts Unlimited sells to over 12,000 dealerships world wide and continues to expand its market penetration with its sister companies, Parts Canada, Parts Europe and Drag Specialties.
Parts Unlimited continues to promote racing through its campaign WE SUPPORT THE SPORT®, helping to drive consumers to dealerships, while entertaining its dealers through hospitalities at the events it sponsors.