NEW YORK, NY – October 22, 2012 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – As part of its ongoing surveillance, Fitch Ratings affirms five classes of the Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Trust 2011-2 transaction as follows:
- Class A-2 at ‘AAAsf’; Outlook Stable;
- Class A-3 at ‘AAAsf’; Outlook Stable;
- Class A-4 at ‘AAAsf’; Outlook Stable;
- Class B at ‘AAsf’; Outlook to Positive from Stable;
- Class C at ‘Asf’; Outlook to Positive from Stable.
The ratings are based on available credit enhancement and loss performance. The collateral pool continues to perform within Fitch’s expectations. Under the credit enhancement structure, the securities are able to withstand stress scenarios consistent with the current ratings and make full payments to investors in accordance with the terms of the documents.
The ratings reflect the quality of Harley-Davidson’s retail motorcycle loan originations, the strength of its servicing capabilities, and the sound financial and legal structure of the transaction.
Additional information is available at ‘www.fitchratings.com‘. The ratings above were solicited by, or on behalf of, the issuer, and therefore, Fitch has been compensated for the provision of the ratings.
Applicable Criteria and related research:
- ‘U.S. Auto Loan ABS Rating Criteria’ (April 16, 2012);
- ‘Global Structured Finance Rating Criteria’ (June 6, 2012).
Applicable Criteria and Related Research:
Rating Criteria for U.S. Auto Loan ABS
Global Structured Finance Rating Criteria
Eugene Kushnir, +1 212-908-0830
One State Street Plaza
New York, NY 10004
Tracy Wan, +1 212-908-0171
Sandro Scenga, +1 212-908-0278