BOISE, ID – October 19, 2012 – (Motor Sports Newswire0 – FLY Racing is proud to introduce the all-new second generation Valor Neck Brace engineered by Leatt. The Valor combines state-of-the-art Leatt neck brace technology with FLY Racing’s cutting edge graphic design styling. The result: the next-level Valor neck brace.
- NEW sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
- NEW lower front section provides improved helmet clearance for looking down and to the sides
- NEW one-piece, fracture engineered CoreFlex rear thoracic strut for improved comfort and fit
- NEW on-board, 3-angle rear thoracic strut adjustment that requires no extra parts
- NEW body-matched rear thoracic strut angles: Size S-M 5°, 10° or 15°; size L-X 0°, 5° or 10°.
Other Features and Materials:
- Four-Way adjustability for great comfort and fit
- Engineered collarbone cutout to help keep your helmet and brace away from one of your most fragile bones.
- Side mounted paramedical designed hinges that opens easy both left and right
- Height adjustable rear table to match different helmet clearance preferences and riding positions
- Redesigned optional clear strap included
- Removable clip-on padding for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Replacement parts and accessories available
- CE certified as personal protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
Colors: Black/White, Red/Black, Blue/Black, and Orange/Black
Sizes: Small/Medium or Large/X-large
Available December 2012
Distributed exclusively by WPS
601 East Gowen Road
Boise, Idaho 83716
Visit www.flyracing.com to find a dealer near you.