SANTA MONICA, CA – September 11, 2012 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Dealernews, the premier business news and information resource for North American powersports retailers, announces that entries are open for the 2013 Top 100 Dealer competition. The deadline for entries to has been extended to 11:59 p.m. October 20, 2012.
Access the entry form here (LINK: http://www.dealernews.com/dealernews/register-top-100 ). The 2012 Top 100 Awards competition is sponsored by American Express OPEN.
The Dealernews Top 100 Awards recognizes motorcycle/powersports dealerships for their achievements in retail design and merchandising, marketing, e-commerce, customer service, community involvement and general business management. It is a juried competition that awards franchised dealers, nonfranchised retailers and independent service shops for their efforts to promote the sport, the industry, and the rider lifestyle.
“The Top 100 competition, now in its 22nd year, is the largest non-affiliated competition of its kind in the motorcycle/powersports industry,” said Mary Slepicka, editorial director at Dealernews. “Because judging is based on qualitative factors rather than revenue or units sold, retailers of all shapes and sizes have an equal chance at winning.”
Winners will be announced Dec. 20, 2012. Special category (“Merit Award”) winners and the Dealer of the Year will be revealed in an awards dinner/gala to be held the evening of Friday, Feb. 15, in Indianapolis, Ind., in conjunction with the 2013 Dealernews International Powersports Dealer Expo.
The Top 100 Dealers for 2013 will receive:
- Marketing support for their achievement through general and industry media press releases
- Top 100 Dealer certification on Dealernews.com and on www.motorcycleshows.com, the website for the Progressive International Motorcycle Shows
- “Full Throttle” VIP membership during the Feb. 15-17 Dealer Expo, including guaranteed downtown hotel room reservations and assisted booking; full staff registration; access to a members-only dealer lounge; breakfast and lunch accommodations; concierge/receptionist services; and more.
- Complimentary invitations to the 2013 Top 100 Dealer Awards gala, an exclusive dinner and awards event to be held Friday evening, Feb. 15, 2013 in Indianapolis, Ind.
- Advance notification on Dealernews-generated market research throughout the year
- A members-only discussion group on Dealernews.com for networking purposes
- And much more.
“Members of the industry and even consumers are invited to encourage their favorite dealerships to enter the 2013 Top 100 Dealer Competition,” said Slepicka.
Those interested in sponsoring the 2013 Top 100 Dealer Competition should contact their Dealernews representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dealernews Is The Voice of Powersports Retailers, helping them combine their passion for the sport with their pursuit of profit. Dealernews is an integrated information service, encompassing the flagship monthly magazine, the industry’s largest B2B media website ( www.dealernews.com ), and the industry’s largest family of B2B e-newsletters, the DealerNEWS ALERTS. Dealernews is a member of the Advanstar Powersports Group, which includes the Progressive International Motorcycle Shows, the Dealernews International Powersports Dealer Expo, and the American V-Twin Dealer Show. www.dealernews.com
About Advanstar Inc.
Advanstar Inc. serves business professionals and consumers in the Fashion, Life Sciences and Powersports industries with its portfolio of 143 events, 54 publications and directories, and 253 electronic products and websites – along with educational and direct marketing products and services. Market-leading brands and a commitment to delivering innovative, quality products and services enable Advanstar to “Connect Our Customers With Theirs.” Advanstar has approximately 600 employees and operates from multiple offices in North America and Europe. www.advanstar.com
Contact: Jeanne Paloma email@example.com (310) 857-7376