NAMPA, ID – September 4, 2012 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Fastway Performance released new details today about its’ recently introduced ultra- strong 7075 billet aluminum “Evolution AIR” footpegs. Fastway’s new footpegs come in 6 brilliant colors, have unique impressive features, and are protected by two of Fastway’s patents.
Evolution AIR features include:
- Patented Adjustable Height– Fastway’s replaceable Universal Collar allows Fastway footpegs to be mounted in standard or low positions, and allows riders to easily adapt their Fastway footpegs to their next bike.
- Patented Adjustable Traction– Fastway patented the replaceable traction cleat that many have tried to copy. Fastway offers 4 types of cleats in several different heights allowing riders to “contour or arch” the footbed as well as choose their traction level. Two sets of F3 threaded cleats come standard with every set of Fastway footpegs
- Patented Adjustable Camber (tilt)– Fastway’s patented system allows adjustment of the upward or downward tilt angle of the pegs, bringing the riders knees closer to, or farther from the bike. Proper rider alignment has never been easier. This can also help riders get more grip and control over their bike.
As if that wasn’t enough, Fastway Evolution AIR footpegs bring even more to the table:
- Profit-Enhancing Packaging– Dealers concerned about cash flow and inventory levels love stocking the Evolution AIR footpegs. Each set of AIR footpegs is packaged “universally”. Add Fastway’s inexpensive “Fit Kit” and Dealers can fit the Evolution AIR footpegs to virtually any rider that comes through the door.
- Lightweight– Fastway Evolution AIR’s are 13.7% lighter than stock KTM pegs, and 20.8% lighter than KX450f pegs!
- Super Strength– No one disputes the strength of Fastway’s stainless steel Evolution 3 footpegs. The new Evolution AIR footpegs have 8% more ultimate tensile strength than the Evo 3 pegs. Evolution AIR’s are machined by Pro Moto Billet from USA produced 7075 T-6 billet stock- the strongest USA sourced aluminum available.
- Perfect Size– At 2.25″ wide and 3.25″ long, and offering 9% more available traction than Fastway’s Evolution 3 footpegs, the Evolution AIR’s are the perfect balance of size and traction for motocross, off-road racers and riders. Size comparison of stock KTM and Orange Evolution AIR shown below.
“The innovative and profit-enhancing way we package the new Evolution AIR footpegs reaffirms our Dealer direct focus.” Lynn Hodges, President and Owner of Pro Moto Billet and Fastway Performance said. “We are committed to making it easier and more profitable for Dealers to order direct from Pro Moto Billet and Fastway Performance by not only developing innovative new products, but also by developing innovative ways for Dealers to sell more product while stocking less.”
About Pro Moto Billet An Off-road industry leader since 1997, Pro Moto Billet is known for “Turning the Ordinary Part… Into Art”. Pro Moto Billet acquired the Fastway brand in 2006. Both product lines are housed in 3 buildings located on 2 acres of prime topsoil in Nampa, Idaho. Pro Moto Billet designs, machines and builds industry-leading innovative products for the off-road motorcycle and ATV rider in its own state of the art facilities.