JANESVILLE, WI – August 22, 2012 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – The new Lift Stand from Moose Racing is the latest product that will make bike upkeep less of a daunting task. With a foot-activated pedal to lower or lift the stand, the Lift Stand makes it simple to raise the front or rear wheel off the ground for easy maintenance or wheel removal. The Lift Stand will adjust to three height settings and is fitted with an oil and gas resistant rubber pad to help keep your bike from slipping. Made from high grade aluminum alloy, the stand won’t rust and is lightweight, and is reinforced with a heavy-duty aluminum top for extra strength. Priced at just $79.95, the Lift Stand from Moose Racing is sure to be a great addition to your shop or to keep trackside.
Additional product specifications are below. The Lift Stand is now available from your local Parts Unlimited dealer. To find a dealer near you or to check out other new products from Moose Racing, please visit MooseRacing.com
Lift Stand Product Information
- Raises front or rear wheel off ground for easy maintenance or wheel removal
- Easy to list or lower stand with foot-activated pedal
- Top adjusts to 3 different height settings of 10.75”, 11.75”, or 12.75” to fit under most bikes
- Made from high grade aluminum alloy, which won’t rust and is lightweight
- Heavy-duty reinforced aluminum top for extra strength
- Oil and gas resistant rubber pad measuring 10.75” x 5.25” creates a non-slip surface to keep bikes from slipping off stand
- Reinforced arched base makes for a strong, stable platform on uneven ground
- Great for trackside or shop use
- Part Number: 4110-0062
- MSRP $79.95
About Moose Racing
Moose Racing has dedicated itself to providing the rider and racer with the highest quality and best performing products available. With thousands of items ranging from riding gear, jackets and boots to gaskets, t-handles and fender bags, Moose Racing has you covered. Whether you’re trail riding with friends, hunting in the woods or jumping Supercross triples, Moose Racing offers the most comprehensive list of products in the industry to satisfy all your riding needs.
About Parts Unlimited
Parts Unlimited is the world’s largest distributor of aftermarket accessories in the powersports industry and is owned by LeMans Corporation headquartered in Janesville, Wisconsin. Parts Unlimited sells to over 12,000 dealerships world wide and continues to expand its market penetration with its sister companies, Parts Canada, Parts Europe and Drag Specialties.
Parts Unlimited continues to promote racing through its campaign WE SUPPORT THE SPORT®, helping to drive consumers to dealerships, while entertaining its dealers through hospitalities at the events it sponsors.