Company Taps Its 20 Years of Expertise to Launch Comprehensive E-Store
EagleRider Will Make a $100 Donation to National Children’s Charity for Every Motorcycle Sold Online by August 31
LOS ANGELES, CA – July 19, 2012 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – EagleRider, the world’s largest motorcycle rental and tour company, officially launched today its newest business venture – Eusedmotorcycles.com (http://www.eusedmotorcycles.com) – to meet the growing demand of customers and dealers seeking to purchase certified, pre-owned motorcycles. The new site will enable customers to view hundreds of motorcycles online, and either purchase directly and have the bike shipped, or visit EagleRider motorcycle sales locations in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Orlando and Fort Lauderdale to inspect and test drive first-hand the bike before purchasing it. The site also features an online credit application to qualify buyers to assist them in finding the right motorcycle to fit their lifestyle and budget.
“We’ve translated our 20-plus years of experience in the motorcycle industry to create a customer friendly, online shopping experience that showcases our wide selection of late model motorcycles,” said Chris McIntyre, president and founder of EagleRider. “We’re confident that we can deliver the best prices on certified bikes to ensure our customers are completely satisfied. Our goal is to respond to any customer during our business hours within 10-15 minutes of an online request.”
Eusedmotorcycles.com will showcase several key features to prospective buyers:
- They can filter hundreds of bikes by make, model, location, price, mileage and type
- They can compare bikes side by side on one screen and save any bikes in a personalized area after they have logged in
- Each bike will feature multiple images (which can be enlarged for greater detail) and some will include video
- A Weekly Special and Featured Bikes will be located on the homepage
- EagleRider can offer financing through its online credit application
- Customers can also sell their bikes to EagleRider as part of their Direct Buy Program
- They can take advantage of EagleRider’s “Fly & Buy” Program – if you visit a retail location and purchase a bike, EagleRider will reimburse the customer’s airfare
- For customers specifically searching for Harley-Davidson® brands, they can visit http://www.eusedmotorcycles.com/harley-davidson directly.
In conjunction with the launch of Eusedmotorcycles.com, EagleRider will also make a $100 donation to a national children’s charity for every motorcycle sold online through August 31, 2012. The company will announce the recipient in September.
“It’s very important for us to continue expanding our philanthropic efforts to give back to the community in every way we can,” said Shannon Diem, Global Marketing Director of EagleRider.
The launch also coincides with EagleRider’s 20th anniversary featuring a three-day event on July 19-21 at its World Headquarters. The festivities include a Charity Poker Ride and Birthday Bash benefiting Make-A-Wish® Greater Los Angeles, motorcycle sales events, family activities and discounts off merchandise. The red carpet Birthday Bash features live performances by Gilby Clarke formerly of Guns N’ Roses, Metal Shop, ANTHEM and DJ Splyce as well as EagleRider Girls Fashion Show, Charity Casino and VIP Lounge. Tickets and event information can be found at EagleRiderEvents.com.
In 1992, EagleRider pioneered the Harley-Davidson® motorcycle rental concept and the guided motorcycle tour business. Today, we are the world’s largest motorcycle travel and tourism company. EagleRider understands the needs of motorcycle enthusiasts and adventure travelers; offering over 4,000 perfectly maintained Harley, Honda, BMW, Triumph and many other motorcycle models in more than 100 locations worldwide. Our vast network of EagleRider locations allows us the unique ability to offer One-Way Rentals, Guided Tours and Self-Drive Tours from the most desirable tourist destinations in the world. For more information, please visit www.EagleRider.com, like us on Facebook at EagleRider Motorcycle Tours and follow on Twitter @EagleRider.