TROUP, TX – May 18, 2012 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Thoroughbred Motorsports, Inc., sister company to Motor Trike, Inc., announced they will resume production of the Stallion trike. Deliveries will begin in October, 2012.
The Stallion is a truly original trike that was designed in the USA and is built in the USA. The Stallion was created for riders desiring more comfort and ease of operation without losing any power.
The following Thoroughbred Motorsports dealers are currently taking orders. These dealers are listed in order of availability and delivery. All customers should contact these dealers directly for sales information.
- McDonald’s Stallion Corral, LLC: Jasper, TX – 409-384-2548
- R&R Trikes, Bikes, & Accessories, Jasper, GA – 706-692-2382
- Cycles & Trikes of Frederick: Frederick, MD – 301-662-9447
- Blackburn’s Trikes: Medina, OH – 800-424-0008
- Mitchell’s Family Motor Trike: Austin & Gatesville, TX – 254-865-2731
- Main Street Bikes & Trikes: Granville, IA – 712-727-3515
- Cherokee Trikes & More: Greer, SC – 864-879-2119
- Nutting Custom Trikes: Afton, OK – 918-257-8795
Additional dealers may be added soon.
Motor Trike, Inc. began in 1994 with two employees in a quaint 1,800 square foot facility in downtown Troup, Texas. We moved to our present location in May, 1995. Our current location was once an old meat packing plant, made up of a 12,000 square foot facility on three acres of land. Over the 15 years in this location we have undergone 9 expansions and now function in 108,000 square feet of operating space on 75 acres.