STUART, FL – April 26, 2012 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – The New Nihilo Concepts Coolant Recovery tank is a must have for those who ride in slow, technical conditions, or the serious racer.
While riding or racing there is nothing better for peace of mind than a bike with a coolant recovery tank (CRT). The design of a CRT is simply a catch tank attached to the radiator overflow hose. If you get the engine hot enough to boil over the radiator, the vented coolant is caught in the overflow tank. When the radiators cool sufficiently, the vented coolant is siphoned back into the radiator.
- Made from light weight Carbon Fiber and Billet Aluminum
- Multiple possible mounting locations
- Available in Black or Silver Anodized colors
- Prevents loss of coolant due to overheating
- Works on all off-road water-cooled motorcycles
- Designed for hot weather and/or high-altitude riding conditions
- Developed and used by Team WMR Off-Road
- Designed by Nihilo Concepts and WMR Competition Performance the leaders in Motocross Performance
WMRCRT-BLKCoolant Recovery Tank-Silver
Coolant Recovery Tank-Black$129.95
Available now at www.WMR1.com or 866-WMR-RACE
WMR Competition Performance is a full service race shop, KTM Dealer and the only Orange Level Service Center in Fl. Specializing in Motor and Suspension Mods for all brands of MX and Off Road bikes. WMR stocks a full line of parts and accessories. Nihilo Concepts in WMR’s line of innovative performance products.