NORFOLK, VA – March 07, 2012 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Dominion Powersports Solutions is gearing up for a new webinar that will focus on innovative online marketing strategies for dealership events. This the second of Dominion Powersports’ new Pulse Webinar series, which provides dealerships with sales, marketing, and service best practices. The webinar is scheduled for Wednesday, March 21 at 2 pm EST. Guest speakers will include CycleTrader Social Media Specialist Fred Rose, PowerSports Network Marketing Manager Laura Reinders, and SocialLink Rewards Director Patty Dao.
Dealership events are an essential part of a dealership’s marketing strategy. Pre-event marketing for poker runs, charity rides, and bike nights is vital to drive attendance. Dominion Powersports Solutions’ webinar will discuss a variety of innovative strategies to improve the quality of online marketing for dealer events. Participants will learn effective online practices for inviting current and future customers to their events. Using photos and videos more effectively to increase response to the dealership’s products and services will also be discussed.
CycleTrader Social Media Specialist Fred Rose said, “Dealers will gain insight into the best new ways to promote their dealership through email marketing and social media outlets such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.”
The webinar is free; however, space is limited. Those interested in attending should register online at https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/717271447.
About Dominion Powersports Solutions
Dominion Powersports Solutions, headquartered in Norfolk, VA, is a leading network of world-class business solutions for powersports dealers:
- ZiiOS – The industry’s leading cloud DMS lets dealershipsmanage all the moving parts of their dealership anytime, anywhere.
- PowerSports Network – Top OEMs and dealers trust PowerSports Network for web, e-commerce and mobile solutions.
- CycleTrader.com – Over 12.6 million unique visitors come to the nation’s leading marketplace every year for new and used motorcycles, ATVs, personal watercraft and snowmobiles.
- Traffic Log Pro – Traffic Log Pro’s web-based CRM and Dealership Call Center platforms help dealers drive sales productivity, improve closing ratios and create customers for life.
- Dominion Insights – Get real-time analytics and benchmarks with Dominion Insights.
Dominion Powersports Solutions is a division of Dominion Enterprises, a leading marketing services and publishing company serving the automotive, recreational and commercial vehicle, real estate, apartment rental, employment, parenting, travel, and daily deals industries. The company’s businesses provide a comprehensive suite of technology-based marketing solutions including Internet advertising, lead generation, CRM, website design and hosting, and data management services. The company has more than 60 market-leading websites reaching more than 20.9 million unique visitors monthly, and more than 280 magazines with a weekly circulation of 2.4 million. Headquartered in Norfolk, Va., the company has 3,300 employees in more than 186 offices in the United States, Canada, England and Italy. For more information, visit http://www.DominionEnterprises.com.