EL CAJON, CA – January 3, 2012 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Monster Energy/Pro Circuit/Kawasaki riders will be debuting the 2012 Spring – Pro Circuit Gear from Thor at the opening round of Monster Energy AMA Supercross, an FIM World Championship series at Angel Stadium in Anaheim, Calif. on January 7. Along with the anticipation that a new season brings, fans will be able to see the riders in a new Pro Circuit design that will be available in the Spring.
The 2012 Core Racewear continues to meet and exceed the demands of the top riders in the world. With comfort always a priority, the Core Racewear keeps riders comfortable with an integrated stair-step collar for improved fit, while the athletic mesh lower rear panel decreases weight and minimizes bunching. The moisture wicking chassis construction with mesh panels in key areas help keep riders as cool and dry as possible.
From Left to Right: Blake Baggett, Dean Wilson, Broc Tickle
(SX Class), Tyla Rattray, Darryn Durham
The pants start with a durable 900D poly oxford chassis that are pre-curved for comfort. Riders are protected with a debossed full-grain cowhide leather inner-knee panels that offer unmatched heat resistance and durability. Mobility is important and with the ride-lite perforated inner liners with a four-way spandex panel at the waist, riders movement is uninhibited.
Additional product specifications are below. The Core Racewear is now available from your local Parts Unlimited dealer. To find a dealer near you or to check out other new products from Thor MX please visit thormx.com.
Core Racewear- Pro Circuit Jersey
- Moisture wicking chassis construction
- Mesh panels in key areas for increased airflow
- Integrated stair-step collar for improved fit and comfort
- Athletic mesh lower rear panel decreases weight and minimizes bunching
- Stretch-rib cuff gussets for perfect fit at wrist
Core Racewear- Pro Circuit Pants
- Pre-curved 900D poly oxford chassis for durability
- Strategically placed thigh TPR’s with integrated vent panels
- Kevlar® stitching around leather knee panels
- Accordion stretch material at the ankle provides a secure fit without bunching
- Debossed full grain cowhide leather inner knee panels offer unmatched heat resistance and durability
- Ride-lite perforated inner liner with 4-way spandex panel at the waist for uninhibited movement
- Ratchet style waist with lock-down closure
- Lightweight, cupped TPR knee paneling for roost deflection
About Thor Motocross
Thor is one of the originators of motocross apparel. When Torsten Hallman made his first U.S trip to race and promote motocross in 1966, he inadvertently started to develop Thor riding gear. Thor is a hardcore, grass roots company that understands what it takes to reach the top and more importantly, how to stay there. It is one of a few companies with over 40 years experience in the motocross marketplace.
Thor, a house brand company for Parts Unlimited, combines design and marketing with superior distribution to reach it’s thousands of dealers and consumers priding ourselves on key selling features like quality, strength and performance. Thor is more than a brand. It is a lifestyle.
About Parts Unlimited
Parts Unlimited is the world’s largest distributor of aftermarket accessories in the powersports industry and is owned by LeMans Corporation headquartered in Janesville, Wisconsin. Parts Unlimited sells to over 12,000 dealerships world wide and continues to expand its market penetration with its sister companies, Parts Canada, Parts Europe and Drag Specialties.
Parts Unlimited continues to promote racing through its campaign WE SUPPORT THE SPORT®, helping to drive consumers to dealerships, while entertaining its dealers through hospitalities at the events it sponsors.