KENNESAW, GA – December 19, 2011 – (Motor Sports Newswire) –
Subject: 2012 YZF-R1 / R6 WORKS Parts Ordering Deadline #2 – This is to advise you of the 2012 YZF-R1 / R6 WORKS Parts and ordering information. Please refer to the information and download links listed below. This current email covers products ordered by January 16, 2012 for late April 2012 delivery timelines.
Graves Parts: Graves WORKS Parts are designed based on the technical regulations of the AMA Pro Road Racing Championship series. Please check guidelines for the specific series you are entering before ordering Graves WORKS Parts.
YEC Kit Parts: Yamaha Racing parts developed for competing the YZF-R1 and YZF-R6. For the 2012 R1 a complete new ECU set and wire harness are available to allow full benefit of the new model’s traction control function. The front wheel assembly is modified to allow the traction control rotor sensor to be installed and a new repair set is also added to the range.
Listed below are the three Ordering Round deadlines for the 2012 season.
- November 28, 2011: Delivery early March 2012 (orders and parts for this date have past)
- January 16, 2012: Delivery late April 2012
- May 18, 2012: Delivery mid-August 2012
- Items not listed on the Graves Works website but included in the downloadable PDF can only be ordered on these ordering rounds.
- All orders received prior to the ordering deadlines will be accepted. However, we cannot guarantee additional orders after the ordering deadline has passed.
- Items appearing on the approved AMA Pro Road Racing Eligible Equipment list will generally ship upon order confirmation during the AMA racing season: March – October.
- In the event that the items appearing on the approved AMA Pro Road Racing Eligible Equipment list are ordered during the current AMA racing season (and not in stock at that time). Order confirmation will be given and those items will be delivered in no less than 10 and no more than 45 days.
- If we are not able to accept some orders due to low availability or high production cost of the parts, we will immediately inform you by e-mail.
- No cancellation of orders will be allowed once we have confirmed the orders.
- Confirmation of your orders requires payment in full.
- Customers who have a current Graves Works account will receive a correspondence similar to this letter approximately 1 month prior to each deadline.
- Customers who do not have a current Works account can sign up at www.gravesport.com . Orders for parts prior to the 2012 model year : Orders for YEC parts or Graves Works Parts prior to 2012 model year that are not listed in the downloadable PDF “2012 order sheets” must be requested by e-mail.
Website: Dealers and customers can refer to the WORKS specific section of our website located at www.gravesport.com/Works.html . This website contains details descriptions, images and “2012 Kit Manuals” (in several languages).
Important Notice: Graves Motorsports WORKS and YEC Racing Parts are not street legal and are sold for use exclusively on closed-circuits. For further information on specifications, availability and becoming a WORKS qualified customer refer to our WORKS Racing parts website at http://www.gravesport.com/Works.html .
- 2012 Graves Motorsports WORKS Parts Information Sheet: www.gravesport.com/order/2012-Graves-Works-Pre-Order.pdf
- 2012 YEC Kit Parts Information Sheet R6: www.gravesport.com/order/2012-Kit-Parts-Order-sheet-R6.pdf
- 2012 YEC Kit Parts Information Sheet R1: www.gravesport.com/order/2012-Kit-Parts-Order-sheet-R1.pdf
Contact: Inquiry for ordering, parts in stock, technical support, advice and technical issues can be directed through emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Order forms must be emailed to the email address above. You will receive a response and confirmation within 2 business days. You must also sign and fax our purchase agreement to 678-354-3732. We will contact you to secure a payment in full deposit within this time. If you have any questions please contact us at; 855-994-0990.
Graves Motorsports is a leading motorcycle sport bike parts and accessories manufacturer. Graves Motorsports produces exhaust systems, fender eliminator kits, frame sliders, velocity stacks, engine case covers, engine performance and the leading resource for Dynojet Power Commander + accessories. Graves Motorsports has two locations: Van Nuys, California and Kennesaw, Georgia. www.gravesport.com