EL CAJON, CA – November 11, 2011 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Now that Facebook has reached what Motonation considers an acceptable number of users (800 million and counting,) we are proud to announce our footprint into the popular social media community. In an era of spammed broadcast of updates ranging from where your friends ate diner to how they just beat a new level in Farmville (don’t lie, you play it), Motonation on Facebook is here to not only offer our community of riders product information that will not waste their brain cells but also an open forum and resource for everything AGVSPORT, Sidi and Vemar.
So why “like” Motonation on Facebook? If you like chances to not only win FREE gear but one off pro rider collectible products (Colin Edwards race replica Moto GP boot? The Crossfire’s Cairoli wore while winning the MX1 Championship?) then search “Motonation” on Facebook as soon as you are done checking out what your Ex is up to with that loser she dumped you for. Once a fan you will have access to:
- Monthly contest for free gear.
- Promotional contest with the top dealers in the nation!
- Check In’s with Pro Riders
- Images and Video on not only what the hottest new gear is from AGVSPORT, Sidi, and Vemar, but also how to care and maintain the products you already own.
- Open forum for the community to share their thoughts on our brands and products as well as share new ideas with us here at Motonation directly!
- Be the first to know of new products being released and what the top reviews magazines and blogs have to say before you decide to purchase.
You can find us on Facebook by
- Searching “Motonation” (look for the images of donkey’s or hot females riders. Does that not make sense….like us and it soon will)
- Visiting Motonation.com and clicking on the Facebook link.
- Scanning the QR code below with your smart phone