MEDINA, MN – August 31, 2011 – (Motor Sports Newswire) –
2012 Chief Classic
- The 105″ Power Plus Engine is the heart of the Indian Motorcycle, and comes with a full chrome engine package.
- Classic valance long fenders.
- Air-brushed pinstripes and signature Indian script complete the custom quality paint on each and every Indian Motorcycle.
- Solo black seat features double stitching and rich thick leather.
- Colors: Thunder Black w/Silver Script; Indian Red w/Gold Script.
2012 Chief Dark Horse
- The Thunder Black Smoke (matte) paint flattens the Chief Dark Horse while the colored headdress tank design stands out from a distance.
- Smoke Black (matte) rims with blackwall tires give the Chief Dark Horse an old-school feel.
- Blacked-out engine and chassis make this Chief Dark Horse live up to its name.
- Solo black seat features fringe, double stitching and rich thick leather.
- Colors: Thunder Black Smoke w/colored headdress.
2012 Chief Vintage
- Based on the 1948 Chief, the 2012 Indian Chief Vintage’s two-tone paint schemes, chrome Indian tank badge, and fender light take you back to the era where the Indian Chief ruled the highway.
- Distressed tan leather with fringe covers the solo seat and saddlebags to give the Chief Vintage a distinctive nostalgic look.
- 60-spoke chrome wheels with classic whitewall tires complete the vintage appearance.
- Colors: Thunder Black, Indian Red, Willow Green & Ivory Cream, Indian Red & Ivory Cream, Arizona Turquoise & Winter White.
Note: all specifications subject to change
SOURCE: Indian Motorcycle