Here’s Your Chance to Join the Likes of Team Babbitt’s, Josh Strang,
David Knight, John Dowd, and More!
JANESVILLE, WI – August 3, 2011 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Sponsorship season is right around the corner and Moose Racing is proud to offer support to all levels of racers from around the globe!
Resumes will be accepted from September 1 – November 15, 2011 and there are three ways to apply. Start by downloading the request form from MooseRacing.com, then fill it out completely (Must be typed) and email, mail or fax it back to the Moose Racing address. Additional details are below.
Be sure to follow the instructions closely!
All resumes must be typed and include:
- Phone/Fax #
- E-mail Address – This is the only way you will be notified with an answer/contract. Nothing will be mailed.
- Birth date
- Series (GNCC, Dist. 16, etc.)
- Class (Pro 125A, 250B, etc.)
- Current standings in each series and class
- Current sponsors
- Current grade & GPA (if applicable)
- List of your bike(s) / ATV(s) – (Model & year)
- Racing plans for 2012
- Why you would be a good representative for Moose Racing
- How you heard about Moose Racing and how you learned to send in resume
- Top 5 racing achievements
- Photos (1 action and 1 head shot). Photo’s will not be returned and will become the property of Moose Racing. Do not send any CDs, DVDs or movies; they will not be looked at.
Attn: Roxane Erickson | Rider Support Manager
PO Box 5222
Janesville, WI 53547-5222
Fax: (608) 758-9533
*Please review all spelling and grammar prior to mailing. No resumes will be accepted after November 15, 2011.
Be sure to stay tuned to MooseRacing.com for the latest race updates, gear and accessories. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the most up-to-date news from Moose Racing.
About Moose and Moose Utility Division
As the industry leader in motorcycle/ATV parts and accessories, Moose has dedicated itself to providing riders and racers alike with quality and high performance products. With thousands of items ranging from riding gear, jackets and boots to gaskets, t-handles and fender bags, Moose has you covered. Whether you’re trail riding with friends, hunting in the woods or jumping Supercross triples, Moose offers the most comprehensive list of products in the industry to satisfy all your riding needs.
About Parts Unlimited
Parts Unlimited is the world’s largest distributor of aftermarket accessories in the powersports industry and is owned by LeMans Corporation headquartered in Janesville, Wisconsin. Parts Unlimited sells to over 12,000 dealerships world wide and continues to expand its market penetration with its sister companies, Parts Canada, Parts Europe and Drag Specialties.
Parts Unlimited continues to promote racing through its campaign WE SUPPORT THE SPORT®, helping to drive consumers to dealerships, while entertaining its dealers through hospitalities at the events it sponsors.