KENNESAW, GA – June 21, 2011 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Graves Motorsports is now offering light weight rear replacement springs for the Ohlins TTX lineup of rear shocks. These springs are designed for use with the Ohlins TTX 36 rear shock and replaces the standard Ohlins springs 21040 and 21041 series.** Available through Graves Racing Division. Dimensions: 140 Longx52 ID (OD varies by rate). Available sizes include: 90, 92.5, 95, 97.5, 100 and 102.5 Nmm.
- 15% weight savings over comparable full race springs.*
- 25% weight savings over standard shipping springs *
- Designed and tested by Graves for use in racing applications where weight savings are of the upmost importance.
- Available in “in between” rates not otherwise available from a standard spring.
- Priced at nearly half the price of comparable full race spring which is actually still heavier
- Designed using the highest quality spring material
To review the information and purchase the springs please go here: http://www.gravesport.com/Graves-Motorsports-Race-Ohlins-TTX-Rear-Replacement-Springs.html
Graves Motorsports is a leading motorcycle sport bike parts and accessories manufacturer. Graves Motorsports produces exhaust systems, fender eliminator kits, frame sliders, velocity stacks, engine case covers, engine performance and the leading resource for Dynojet Power Commander + accessories. Graves Motorsports has two locations: Van Nuys, California and Kennesaw, Georgia. www.gravesport.com