SANTA CLARITA, CA – March 3rd 2011 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – As pre-announced at the Dealer Expo in Indy, AXO has decided to update its MAP policy in an effort to increase the perception of the brand and the margin for the dealer network. The MAP policy will no longer allow for an advertised 10% discount off MSRP. Pricing will have to be advertised as MSRP and nothing less.
How it benefits AXO?
- Increases perception of brand
- One price for all
- Freedom with experimenting with new price points
How it benefits you the dealer?
- Increases margins
- More opportunities to access special seasonal promotions at deeper discounts
- Gives the opportunity to focus on specific items for an authorized promotional period.
- Eliminates the 365 day a year sale perception on items (creating the “need to buy now” attitude for the customer while promotions are running)
For details, please download the attached MAP policy (click on the link).
Policy will go into effect March 15th.
VP of Operations
AXO America, Inc.