INDIANAPOLIS, IN – February 17, 2011 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Advanstar Communications, Inc. – a leading provider of integrated media solutions for the powersports industry, recently announced the top 10 winners of the Fourth Annual Dealer Expo Kickstart New Product Contest, held in conjunction with the 2011 Dealer Expo in Indianapolis, Indiana. The competition recognizes the hottest new products in the powersports industry based on innovation, design and manufacturing quality, marketability, and distinction in the marketplace. The 2011 Kickstart top 10 winners are:
- Houser RacingTree Hugger Nerf Bars – featuring an industry first curved nerf tube allowing you to pivot around trees where other nerf bars would get in the way
- Kali ProtectivesNaza Carbon Helmets – represents Kali Protective’s award winning COMPOSITE FUSION Plus. Mechanically bonding the EPS foam liner with a Carbon tri-weave shell equals unparalleled strength and lightness
- No Limit Wheels, LLCNo Limit Wheels – a direct to consumer manufacturer of fully customizable ATV/UTV wheels…color, style, machined rim…all fully customizable
- Recon Track/GPSOBiker Down Motorcycle Crash Sensor – the most important motorcycle safety product since the helmet
- Risk RacingRR1 Ride-On Lift – ride your bike off the track and directly onto your lift.
- Risk RacingFLEXiT Light – a powerful array of Ultra-Bright L.E.D.’s mounted on a thin, flexible sheet designed to hold its shape due to the “Shape-Loc” frame
- Sena TechnologySena SMH10 – a Bluetooth v2.1 Class 1 Stereo Headset with long-range Bluetooth intercom designed specifically for motorcycles
- Shorai, Inc.Shorai LFX Lithium Powersports Batteries – LFX vastly reduce weight (-6 lbs. on average) and hold charge up to one year. LFX are also safer (no lead, no acid, no gasses) and environmentally friendly
- Twisted Throttle, LLCAERO ABS Sidecase System – AERO sidecases are constructed of 600 denier nylon-coated ABS and they lock onto the motorcycle sideracks. The system also includes removable drybag liners
- Twisted Throttle, LLCOn/Off Road Convertible Footpegs – convertible footpeg system provides additional grip and width. Bike specific kits fit in OEM mounting locations. 15 mm high/low mounting range. Textured rubberized insert included
All top 10 Kickstart winners will receive a collection of valuable prizes including print exposure in the Dealernews Buyers Guide/Show Preview, editorial coverage in Dealer Expo show dailies, company and product listing on dealerexpo.com, on site exposure at Dealer Expo, and an opportunity to win the Dealer’s Choice Grand Prize – a FREE 10’ x 10’ foot booth at 2012 Dealer Expo. The grand-prize winner of the Dealer’s Choice Award will be selected at the 2011 Dealer Expo set to take place Friday, February 18 through Sunday, February 20, 2011, at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, Indiana. Dealer Expo attendees will vote to select this year’s Dealer’s Choice Award winner on site at the show.
Kickstart is a program for qualified Dealer Expo exhibitors created to recognize new up-and-coming products. Companies were required to submit product information and related marketing documents including product photos via an online application. A judging committee, made up of dealers from the show’s Full Throttle Dealer VIP Buyers Program, whittled down more than 150 submissions to select the top 10 winners. For more information about Dealer Expo and Kickstart, visit www.dealerexpo.com.
About Dealer Expo
The Dealernews International Powersports Dealer Expo is the largest powersports business event in the world, bringing together dealers, distributors, aftermarket parts and accessory companies and original equipment manufacturers in one place at one time each year for an unprecedented $145 million shopping experience. Dealer Expo is open to qualified members of the powersports retail trade. The 2011 Dealer Expo will take place at the Indiana Convention Center, 1000 South Capitol Ave, in Indianapolis, IN, from Friday, February 18 through Sunday, February 20, 2011. For more information please visit www.dealerexpo.com.
Advanstar Communications Inc. (www.advanstar.com) is a leading worldwide media company providing integrated marketing solutions for the Fashion, Life Sciences and Powersports Industries. Advanstar serves business professionals and consumers in these industries with its portfolio of 147 events, 68 publications and directories, 267 electronic products and Web sites, as well as educational and direct marketing products and services. Market leading brands and a commitment to delivering innovative, quality products and services enables Advanstar to “Connect Our Customers With Theirs.”