Cyclechex Chosen by NADAguides as Their Motorcycle History Report Provider
COSTA MESA, CA – February 11, 2011 – (Motor Sports Newswire) –
- NADAguides, the most comprehensive vehicle information provider on the Internet today, announces that in-market buyers can now obtain motorcycle history reports on NADAguides.com from Cyclechex – the leading provider of motorcycle history reports.
- With Cyclechex as another available resource, NADAguides is able to provide in-market buyers with yet another valuable piece of information to help consumers make a confident and comfortable vehicle purchase.
- Cyclechex provides consumers with comprehensive motorcycle history reports for previously registered street bikes, dirt bikes and scooters dating back to 1981. The data provided by Cyclechex is pulled from governmental agencies across multiple states. Data includes information such historical title records with number of previous owners, last recorded odometer reading, and any disclosed damage to the vehicle, salvaged, rebuilt or stolen titles, VIN decoding, crushed vehicle notification, vehicle specifications, and manufacturers’ recall history.
- NADAguides.com provides pricing and data for street bikes, dirt bikes and vintage motorcycles as well as side cars and trailers dating back to 1905. With so much data available to consumers, NADAguides finds it essential to also provide helpful resources such as insurance and dealer quotes, credit reports and now motorcycle history reports with Cyclechex. These are the resources consumers can rely upon to help make a well-informed decision with the utmost ease and confidence.
- Cyclechex history reports can be purchased through NADAguides.com for $24.95 each or three for $49.95.
- Lenny Sims, vice president of operations NADAguides: “NADAguides is always aiming to provide consumers with a website that is rich with data and resources that can be trusted and relied upon for research and purchasing decisions. In-market buyers come to our site to have their questions answered so that they can walk into a dealership with assurance that they are making a smart purchase. Adding motorcycle history reports by Cyclechex is just one more step we have taken to assist consumers with making a purchase they can be sure of.”
- Anthony L. Havens, CEO of Cyclechex: “Given NADAguides’ dominance and widespread use in the powersports marketplace, we are extremely enthusiastic about this new relationship. Our alliance with NADAguides strengthens the consumer’s ability to make a well-informed used motorcycle purchase.”
Cyclechex is the only internet provider of Motorcycle History Reports exclusively dedicated to the powersports industry. The Cyclechex Motorcycle History Report contains information regarding pre-owned motorcycles that is extremely valuable for consumers, motorcycle dealers, insurers, auction houses, and lenders. Cyclechex is the first product offered by Specialty Reports Inc., a new subsidiary formed in June 2010 by Sparta Commercial Services, Inc., the financial services company dedicated exclusively to the powersports industry.
NADAguides (http://www.nadaguides.com) is the largest publisher of vehicle pricing and information for new and used cars, classic cars, motorcycles, boats, RVs, and manufactured homes. NADAguides offers in-depth shopping and research tools in addition to the most market-reflective pricing available. The company also produces software, raw data, web services, web-syndicated products and print guidebooks.
- Motorcycle History Reports