DAYTONA BEACH, FL – May 14, 2010 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – To celebrate the launch of the DAYTONA Elite™ premier automotive aftermarket parts brand, 500 pairs of tickets to 16 NASCAR Nationwide and Camping World Truck series events will be awarded to 1,000 lucky fans.
DAYTONA Elite™ is a new premier automotive aftermarket brand and license platform named after the world famous Daytona International Speedway®. The program creates a perfect synergy as DAYTONA boasts nearly unmatched brand equity in motorsports and is globally recognized for speed, performance, history and prestige.
Fans can visit www.daytonaelite.com to register for a chance to win tickets to the following exciting events:
- VFW 200 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series; Michigan International Speedway – June 12
- Subway Jalapeno 250 Powered by Coca-Cola NASCAR Nationwide Series; Daytona International Speedway – July 2
- Dollar General 300 Powered by Coca-Cola NASCAR Nationwide Series; Chicagoland Speedway – July 9
- Zippo 200 NASCAR Nationwide Series; Watkins Glen International – August 7
- Too Tough To Tame 200 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series; Darlington Raceway – August 14
- CARFAX 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series; Michigan International Speedway – August 14
- EnjoyIllinois.com 225 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series; Chicagoland Speedway – August 27
- Virginia 529 College Savings 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series; Richmond International Raceway – September 10
- Kansas Lottery 300 NASCAR Nationwide Series; Kansas Speedway – October 2
- CampingWorld.com 300 NASCAR Nationwide Series; Auto Club Speedway – October 9;
- Kroger 200 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series; Martinsville Speedway – October 23
- Mountain Dew 250 Fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series; Mountain Dew 250 – October 29
- Lucas Oil 150 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series; Phoenix International Raceway – November 12
- WYPALL* 200 NASCAR Nationwide Series; Phoenix International Raceway – November 13
- Ford 200 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series; Homestead-Miami Speedway – November 19
- Ford 300 NASCAR Nationwide Series; Homestead-Miami Speedway – November 20
Atlanta, GA, based Brakes USA®, Inc. has become the first partner of DAYTONA Elite™, having recently signed a long term agreement to manufacture and distribute a premium line of brakes under the DAYTONA Elite™ brand name that will be available starting this summer.
International Speedway Corporation is a leading promoter of motorsports activities, currently promoting more than 100 racing events annually as well as numerous other motorsports-related activities. The Company owns and/or operates 13 of the nation’s major motorsports entertainment facilities, including Daytona International Speedway in Florida (home of the DAYTONA 500®); Talladega Superspeedway® in Alabama; Michigan International Speedway® located outside Detroit; Richmond International Raceway® in Virginia; Auto Club Speedway of Southern CaliforniaSM near Los Angeles; Kansas Speedway® in Kansas City, Kansas; Phoenix International Raceway® in Arizona; Chicagoland Speedway® and Route 66 RacewaySM near Chicago, Illinois; Homestead-Miami SpeedwaySM in Florida; Martinsville Speedway® in Virginia; Darlington Raceway® in South Carolina; and Watkins Glen International® in New York. In addition, ISC promotes major motorsports activities in Montreal, Quebec, through its subsidiary, Stock-Car Montreal, Inc.
The Company also owns and operates MRN® Radio, the nation’s largest independent sports radio network; the Daytona 500 Experience®, the “Ultimate Motorsports Attraction” in Daytona Beach, Florida, and official attraction of NASCAR®; and Americrown Service CorporationSM, a subsidiary that provides catering services, food and beverage concessions, and produces and markets motorsports-related merchandise. In addition, ISC has an indirect 50 percent interest in Motorsports Authentics®, which markets and distributes motorsports-related merchandise licensed by certain competitors in NASCAR racing. For more information, visit the Company’s Web site at www.internationalspeedwaycorporation.com.