Los Angeles, CA – December 21, 2009 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – The XDL Championship Series today announced its 2010 event schedule, which has expanded to six stops covering key markets. The season kicks off at Daytona International Speedway on the opening weekend of Bike Week and then continues through Lake Havasu City, Nashville, Los Angeles, Dallas and finishes with the now traditional MotoGP weekend at Indianapolis. Specific dates are listed below.
XDL founder Randy Grube had this to say about the schedule: “As a motorsports-based action sport the schedule is a very important part of our series. And it is one we have worked tirelessly at improving. I’m proud of what we have to offer for 2010 because it shows the acceptance XDL has gained and the direction we are headed in. It is a far cry from the patchwork we put together in the first few seasons. Every stop on the tour is now part of a bigger happening, or in a key market, or both. I’m excited, our athletes are excited and I think 2010 will be a great year.”
- Round 1: Daytona International Speedway, Daytona Beach, FL, Feb. 26-28 (Bike Week)
- Round 2: Havasu 95 Speedway, Lake Havasu City, AZ, April 9,10
- Round 3: Nashville Superspeedway, Nashville, TN, May 14, 15
- Round 4: Toyota Speedway at Irwindale, Los Angeles, CA, June 18, 19
- Round 5: Dallas, TX, July 9-11
- Finals: Indianapolis, IN, August 26-28 (MotoGP)
The XDL Championship Series is the only national stunt riding championship, soon entering its 5th season. XDL is the leader in reaching the core 20-year old sportbike demographic and has developed into the fastest-growing action sport in America. For more info on XDL, please visit xdlshow.com.
1100 Glendon Ave., Suite 1700
Los Angeles, CA 90024