Renthal has developed a new quick change rear chainwheel carrier to fit the Ducati 1198 and 1198S Superbikes. This carrier will also fit the Streetfighter and 1098 models. This is a direct bolt on replacement for the one piece OEM steel carrier and allows for easy rear sprocket changes along with a significant reduction in weight. The Renthal carrier is machined from lightweight billet aluminum and when used in conjunction with our hard anodized aluminum rear chainwheel, the weight savings is a full pound, which will provide a greater transfer of power to the rear wheel.
- Carrier is CNC machined from billet 6082 T-6 aluminum
- Utilizes the OEM cush drive bushings (6 total)
- Total weight savings is 40% over the OEM steel one piece unit
- When installing the Renthal carrier, you must use the matching Renthal rear chainwheel
- Rear chainwheels are CNC machined from 7075 T-6 aluminum and hard anodized for increased longevity.
- Rear chainwheels are available in 37, 38 and 39 tooth in both 525 and 520 chain pitch
- 2007-2009 1098, 1098S, 1098R
- 2009 1198, 1198S
- 2009 Streetfighter, Streetfighter S
On the web; www.renthal.com
Renthal is a worldwide leader in manufacturing and design of motorcycle handlebars, chainwheels, grips and accessories for the off-road, street, and ATV markets. Currently Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, and Suzuki all specify Renthal handlebars as stock for their performance off-road motorcycles. Renthal’s world class manufacturing and engineering facility is located in Stockport England, which makes Renthal unique in that it’s one of the few companies that manufactures product in-house. This ability to control the entire manufacturing process from start to finish ensures that the end user is receiving the highest quality product available. Renthal’s handlebars and chainwheels have won more US and worldwide titles, 142 and 111 respectively, than any of its competitors combined since. Renthal was incorporated in 1969 in Northern England by two friends and is celebrating 40 years of making quality products for moto-enthusiasts.
For more information you may also contact your Parts Unlimited Representative